LRTimelapse Pro 5.0.6 Build 543
LRTimelapse 5 provides the most comprehensive solution for time lapse editing, keyframing, grading and rendering. No matter if on Windows or Mac, or which camera you use: LRTimelapse will take your time lapse results to the next level.
LRTimelapse 5 provides the most comprehensive solution for time lapse editing, keyframing, grading and rendering. No matter if on Windows or Mac, or which camera you use: LRTimelapse will take your time lapse results to the next level. LRTimelapse is being used by most known time lapse producers and many amateurs. It allows keyframing and grading of time lapse sequences in an all-raw-file-based workflow, utilizing the Adobe Camera RAW develop engine implemented in Lightroom (CC Classic, 6, 5 and 4) and Adobe Camera Raw.
Creating Day-to-Night and Night-to-Day time lapse transitions is easily and perfectly done with the “Holy-Grail-Wizard”. Rendering of the final sequences can be done in professional video formats like Prores 4:4:4 and 4:2:2 and resolutions up to 8K and beyond – of course consumer formats like MP4/H.264/H.265/HEVC, MJpeg are supported as well. Time lapse movies are getting more and more popular these days. Still-photographers, filmmakers and multimedia artists are discovering this new and exciting facet of photography.
LRTimelapse is being used by those people (see some outstanding work by LRTimelapse users on the demo page), because it enables them to use their favorite photographic tools (Lightroom Classic or Adobe Camera RAW) to produce time lapses with all the advantages and power that those tools offer for image editing. It allows them to easily deal with time lapse specifics, like getting rid of the tedious flicker-effect and even helps them to achieve the so called “holy grail of time lapse photography”: smooth day-to-night transitions.
- Animate and Keyframe Exposure, White Balance, and any other Lightroom editing tool over the time. You can use the full potential of Lightroom / ACR for color grading and even animate Graduated-, Radial- and Paint-Brush-Filters
- Make the “Holy Grail” of time lapse photography – (day to night transition) really easy – either by just manually adjusting your camera when shooting or by using a ramper like qDslrDashboard or others.
- Deflicker with one click – do this based on the look of the developed images without having to leave the RAW-workflow. This gives you the best quality possible.
- Seamless integration with Lightroom CC Classic, 6, 5, and 4 with the powerful LRTExport plugin.
- High performance video rendering engine for high quality videos in up to 8K resolution and in MP4/H.264, ProRes (even on Windows), H.265 and MJpeg.
- and many, many more…
- LRTimelapse supports Lightroom CC Classic, 6, 5 and 4 as well as Adobe Camera Raw, Bridge and After Effects in the corresponding versions.
What's New:Version 5.0.6
- Shift-Clicking on Auto-Transition will make the transitions but not populate any tools that are not listed in the table, like Brushes and Clone Stamps.
- On high resolution displays the preview could sometimes show the curves with gaps – fixed.
- Increased thickness of curves for high resolution displays (thickness will scale with the scaling factor).
- Rendering from JPG intermediaries in MP4 will now by default happen in Standard Gamut. Wide Gamut would not have any advantages but cause incompatibilities with some players or video platforms. If you know what you do, you can enable this via the expert settings.
- When clicking on the selected “Visual Previews” Button to deactivate it, in some cases, it would not have deactivated the Visual Previews on the first click.
- Added a choice for for the resolution of the exported intermediary sequences directly on the Export-Panel.
- Added 6K and 8K options for the size of intermediary sequences
- Due to a Lightroom limitation, Multifolder Export cannot deal with Crop-Animations combined with exporting in original size. This will now be detected and a message will be shown asking the user to use a fixed size import then.
- Improved error handling
- When quickly changing the selection quickly after starting the export, a multi-folder export could fail, this shouldn’t happen anymore.
- Title: LRTimelapse Pro 5.0.6 Build 543
- Developer: Gunther Wegner
- Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K
- Size: 224.04 MB