Carrot Weather 1.3.1
CARROT Weather is an eerily accurate weather app that delivers hilariously twisted forecasts. There are secret locations to unlock. A time machine. And also evil penguins. From spooky fog to torrential downpours, CARROT’s dialogue, characters, and scenery change in… “unexpected” ways. You’ll actually be looking forward to a blizzard just to see what CARROT has in store for you!
Forecast.io’s super accurate weather data gives you access to 24-hour and 7-day forecasts. And there’s enough meteorological goodness packed inside to satisfy even the most demanding weather nerd. (Available worldwide.)
- “Feels like” temperature
- Wind speed and direction
- Barometric pressure
- Dew point
- UV index
- Sunrise and sunset times
- Moon phase
- Snow amounts in inches/centimeters
- Full descriptions for every day of the week
- Beautifully minimalist weather app
- Forecast.io’s super accurate weather data
- Short-term, 24-hour, and 7-day forecasts
- Precipitation, severe weather, and daily report notifications
- Mini Window with lightning-fast access to the weather
- Today view widget and Handoff support
- Celsius and metric measurements
- 2,000+ lines of hilarious spoken dialogue
- 100+ animated scenes populated with CARROT’s minions
- Different themes for every possible weather condition
- 30+ secret locations
- Added severe weather alerts for Canadian users. I’ll be sending a moosenado to Vancouver tonight to test the system.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes placed your current location at the bottom of the North Atlantic Ocean. (No reason to be concerned, that was just the site of your future watery grave.)
- Fixed a bug that was causing the sun and clouds to disappear for users running macOS 10.12.4.
- New summer-related dialogue, in case you forgot swimsuit season is nearly upon us.
- Many more bug fixes and performance improvements.
- Title: Carrot Weather 1.3.1
- Developer: Grailr LLC
- Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: Pre-K'ed
- Size: 8.74 MB