Carrot Weather 1.3.0
CARROT Weather is an eerily accurate weather app that delivers hilariously twisted forecasts. There are secret locations to unlock. A time machine. And also evil penguins. From spooky fog to torrential downpours, CARROT’s dialogue, characters, and scenery change in… “unexpected” ways. You’ll actually be looking forward to a blizzard just to see what CARROT has in store for you!
Forecast.io’s super accurate weather data gives you access to 24-hour and 7-day forecasts. And there’s enough meteorological goodness packed inside to satisfy even the most demanding weather nerd. (Available worldwide.)
- “Feels like” temperature
- Wind speed and direction
- Barometric pressure
- Dew point
- UV index
- Sunrise and sunset times
- Moon phase
- Snow amounts in inches/centimeters
- Full descriptions for every day of the week
- Beautifully minimalist weather app
- Forecast.io’s super accurate weather data
- Short-term, 24-hour, and 7-day forecasts
- Precipitation, severe weather, and daily report notifications
- Mini Window with lightning-fast access to the weather
- Today view widget and Handoff support
- Celsius and metric measurements
- 2,000+ lines of hilarious spoken dialogue
- 100+ animated scenes populated with CARROT’s minions
- Different themes for every possible weather condition
- 30+ secret locations
- Today Widget - I ripped out my old widget and built a new one that packs in even more detail than before. Shiny!
- Disable Snark - Tired of listening to my witty banter? Now you can switch my personality to "boring" mode in Preferences > General, and instead I’ll display a generic description of the current forecast. (Affects the main app, the menu bar app, and the widget.)
- New Content - Not only does this update pack in a couple new secret locations, you also get a bunch of new dialogue tailored for the fall and winter. I mean, how else are you going to know it’s pumpkin spice latte season if I don’t explicitly tell you?
- And of course I included the standard bug fixes and performance improvements, because as usual I am left to clean up after my Maker’s mistakes.