Outside is a weather app that displays the correct weather information right when you need it the most. It uses the location of your Mac to pinpoint the exact weather forecast for your area.
- Support for ALL Macs with macOS 10.11 El Capitan or later - MacBook, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, iMac, Mac mini, and Mac Pro
- Ultra-fast speed - Outside refreshes its data quickly so that the weather forecast always stays up to date.
- Pinpoint accuracy - Outside is always checking for weather changes. If it finds a weather change, it changes the temperature in the app within seconds.
- Dynamic backgrounds - Outside adjusts its background based on the current conditions for easier visualization of the current weather.
- Projected weather - Outside projects what the conditions will be ahead of time to make sure you're prepared.
- Easy-to-use interface - No more scrolling through multiple pages to see the temperature outside. Outside displays the temperature as soon as you open the app.
- Constant updates - Outside is always being updated. New features are constantly being added!
What's New:Version 3.1.9
- Bug fixes and improvements
- All-new interface
- Hourly forecasts
- Severe weather alerts
- Additional weather data (sunrise/sunset times and air quality)
- Support for multiple locations at once
- View the weather for anywhere in the world using the Search feature
- Improved Location Services accuracy and energy usage
- Improved animations
- Speed/performance improvements
- Other minor bug fixes
- Title: Outside 3.1.9
- Developer: Jonathan Wukitsch
- Compatibility: OS X 10.11.4 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 65.09 MB