Unite allows you to quickly and easily turn websites into full-featured, native apps on macOS. Using the revolutionary Unite browser as a backend, each Unite app features its own browser, while remaining incredibly small and full-featured. And, because Unite apps are each a unique browser, they feature separate cookies and settings, as well as support for user scripts and user styles. In addition to modern web browsing features, Unite apps include macOS-specific features, including notifications, TouchBar support, the ability to pin apps to the status bar, and much more.
What's New:Version 3.1:
- Significant reliability improvements for user scripts and styles
- Improved ad blocking with added support for YouTube
- Added option to right-click links to open in new tab
- Fixed a bug that would break web interactivity when in find mode
- Bookmarks should be more reliable and appear as soon as added
- Other bug fixes
- Title: Unite 3.1
- Developer: BZG Inc.
- Compatibility: macOS 10.13 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 14.07 MB