Coherence allows you to turn any website into a full-blown macOS appplication in seconds. And, using the power of Google Chrome, allows each app to have separate settings and extensions.
With Coherence 5, Coherence Apps are more powerful than ever. And, for the first time, easily import extensions and create new types of apps.
Name your app
It all starts off with naming your app. Simply launch the Coherence utility, and type in a name. This will become the name of your application system wide.
Type a URL
Coherence supports practically any site. Simply enter the URL into Coherence.
Grab an icon
Select an icon for your app. Coherence supports most file types, and will even fetch the favicon from the website you entered within seconds.
Pick your Extensions
Coherence 5 Includes Extension Manager, a one of a kind feature that allows you to replicate extensions from your main Chrome instance to your Coherence apps. All your apps will retain separate settings, but can easily include all of your setup extensions.
Now in Coherence 5, select from the standard single window Coherence App and a Tabbed Coherence App. Also, select where your new Application will reside.
What's New:Version 5.2.4:
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
- Added Support for macOS 10.13
- Introduced Extension Manager: Easily add Extensions to Coherence apps.
- Introduced Tabbed Apps: Full-featured Coherence applications that launched in a tabbed window.
- Added Fine Tuning Menu.
- Added ability to temporarily change save location.
- Coherence Apps will no longer display 'Welcome to Chrome' dialogue on first launch.
- Coherence Apps now show chosen name in menu bar of all applications.
- New 14 day Demo Mode with full feature access
- Support for macOS 10.10 and Later
- Many, many bug fixes.
- Reworked Chrome integration.
- Title: Coherence 5.2.4
- Developer: BZG Inc.
- Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later 64-bit
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 7.46 MB