CDRConverter allows you convert single or multiple CorelDRAW files into .pdf on macOS. As every designer knows CorelDRAW is discontinued after version 11. Now We have developed a simple application that converts CorelDRAW files on macOS into Vector PDF format file. Opening CorelDRAW format files on macOS is possible now.
- Convert CorelDraw files into PDF documents;
- Convert CorelDraw files into SVG files;
- Converts CDR to quality Vector Editable PDF files;
- Doesn't need of CorelDraw, CDRConverter creates high quality vector PDF files from CorelDraw files;
- Convert Single or Multiple files at once.
- Drag and Drop to Convert.
- CDRConverter runs on your macOS.
- Can convert single or multiple files at once.
- Fast file converting.
- Standalone software, CorelDraw, Adobe Acrobat and Reader NOT required!
What's New:Version 1.0.1
- This version is a quick bug fixes.
- Title: CDRConverter 1.0.1
- Developer: Abdusodiq Saidov
- Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 16.89 MB