CDRViewer Pro 2.1
CDRViewer Pro is a pro version of CDRViewer which allows you open and view CorelDRAW files. As every designer knows CorelDRAW was discontinued after version 11. Now we have developed a simple application that opens CorelDRAW files on OS X and exports to vector PDF format file.
When you install CDRViewer Pro on your Mac OS, you will be able to open CDR files. CDR file format stands for CorelDRAW and this extension is proprietary format used by CorelDRAW software. CDR format is not recognized by other image editing programs and to save to other image formats it needs to be opened in CorelDRAW and then exported in other format. With CDRViewer Pro there is no need to use another operating system and another machine, or another software to display and save CDR file formats.
- CDRViewer Pro runs on OS X
- CDRViewer Pro can export your CDR (CorelDRAW) files to vector PDF file format
- Fast file loading and zooming function
- All previously opened CDR files are archived for faster access for later use
- Now supports Cyrillic and other characters
- Standalone software, CorelDraw, Adobe Acrobat and Reader not required!
CDRViewer Pro is now available from macOS 10.7 and above. Improved .cdr file import tool allows now to open more complicated graphics. You can try even bigger than 500 mb files.
- All New Interface
- Better import .cdr files
- Updated .cdr import functions
- Open Sample .cdr file From App itself
- Drag and Drop .cdr file to the Dock Icon