Lungo prevents your Mac from falling asleep and your screen from dimming.
This can be useful when:
- Doing a presentation at work
- Watching YouTube videos in non-fullscreen mode
- Cooking and having the recipe open on your computer
- Reading a long article without scrolling
- Using the screen to view live stats
- Monitoring progress on a long-running task
- Right-click or Option-click the menu bar icon to quickly activate.
- Choose to activate with left-click instead in the Preferences.
- Choose to activate at launch in the Preferences.
- Set the default duration in the Preferences, which is used when Lungo is activated by clicking the menu bar icon.
What's New:Version 1.7.0
- Added “Deactivate When on Battery” preference. When enabled, it will deactivate Lungo whenever the power adapter is disconnected.
- Added the ability to set a custom keyboard shortcut to activate/deactivate Lungo. (macOS 10.15 or later only)
- Lungo now requires macOS 10.14.4 or later.
- Title: Lungo 1.7.0
- Developer: Sindre Sorhus
- Compatibility: macOS 10.13 or later 64-bit
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 5.73 MB