MindNode helps you visualize your ideas. Start with a central thought and then brainstorm, organize and share your mind maps. A clean interface and focused feature set enable you to develop your project. Start with a thought, then take your project from first steps, to the next level, and into action.
LET MINDNODE WORK FOR YOU
Capture your thoughts
Whether as words, images, links, tasks, or extended notes, capture your thoughts in any form. Don’t worry about order and importance. You’re just getting started.
Features like Quick Entry make adding different thoughts easy and intuitive. Smart Layout means you don’t have to worry about how your document looks. MindNode will always make sure it is readable and beautiful.
Explore the connections
Your document reflects your changing understanding as you add more thoughts. Connect, reconnect and detach as often as you like. Folding branches to focus on one thought makes it even easier to explore an idea in-depth. Discover unexpected connections and create something unique.
Organize your idea
MindNode helps clarify the context and connections from one thought to another. Add individual styles to text and nodes to understand complex information at a glance. Outline view gives a new perspective on the flow of ideas.
Share your project
Present or export your document. Beautiful layouts and themes make sharing a MindNode document with your team or family a pleasure. Send tasks to Reminders or OmniFocus. Export your project as OPML, FreeMind or text outline to continue work on your project. Using our free web service myMindNode, you can share your documents with your colleagues, no matter the devices they are on.
- Collect everything: add text, images, and links to nodes
- Outlining: create your document using a hierarchical, organized approach
- Visual Tags: tag your thoughts for more context, highlight tags to see new relationships
- Notes: keep your mind map easy to read without losing a single detail
- Connections: connect nodes on different branches
- Tasks: turn your thoughts into actions
- Quick Entry: just start typing to collect thoughts
- Themes: beautiful out-of-the-box themes and unlimited personal themes
- Images: insert your own images and annotate them
- Stickers: 260+ hand-crafted stickers with adjustable colors
- Styling: rich styling options for every single part of your mind map
- Layouts: top-down and horizontal
- Focus Mode: put a spotlight on a single branch
- Dark Mode: for when your thoughts come at night
- Share Tasks: to Apple Reminders, Things, and OmniFocus
- Added support for OmniFocus 4
- Printing a node with no text no longer prints a placeholder text
- Fixed a bug that prevented the background color from being printed on subsequent outline pages and not only the first page
- Ensured node titles are readable if a mind map is printed without its background color
- Fixed and improved the import of XMind documents
- Fixed text focus ring in the link panel on macOS Sonoma
- Fixed unexpected MindNodeID sign-outs
- Title: MindNode 2023.3.1
- Developer: IdeasOnCanvas GmbH
- Compatibility: macOS 13.0 or later.
- Language: English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Includes: K
- Size: 28.91 MB
If the App does not open, enter in the terminal:
xattr -cr /Applications/MindNode.app && codesign --force --deep --sign - /Applications/MindNode.app