Boxy SVG 3.58.0
Boxy SVG project goal is to create the best SVG editor for non-technical users as well as for professional designers and developers.
SVG is the standard format for storing vector graphics such as icons, banners, charts and illustrations.
- Clean and intuitive UI heavily inspired by Inkscape, Sketch and Adobe Illustrator
- Extensive support for on-canvas editing of object geometry, transform, paint and other properties
- Save to SVG and SVGZ formats, export to PNG, JPG, WebP, PDF and HTML5
- Open Clip Art Library integration with thousands of free stock vector arts
- Google Fonts integration with hundreds of free fonts
- Configurable keyboard shortcuts for over 100 commands
- Manual guides, smart guides and grid
- Path operations (unite, intersect, subtract, exclude, close, reverse, etc.)
- Arrangement operations (align to, rotate, flip, order, group, etc.)
FOR WEB DEVELOPERS
- Chromium-based rendering engine
- SVG and CSS code inspector similar to Chrome Dev Tools
- Clean SVG output that preserves IDs, classes, titles and other metadata
- SVG sprites editing support
- "Library Panel -> Vectors -> Google emojis"
- "Library Panel -> Vectors -> Twitter emojis"
- Update Chromium rendering engine from version 89 to 91
- Bugfix: "Library Panel -> Gradients" previews missing when using a dark theme
- Title: Boxy SVG 3.58.0
- Developer: Jaroslaw Foksa
- Compatibility: macOS 10.15.0 or later
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 158.77 MB