Flashcard Hero 3.0.0
Make your own flash cards and take the pressure out of test preparation. Flashcard Hero keeps track of what facts you already know so you can focus on what you don’t know and save a lot of time.
- Up to 20 cards per deck (unlimited decks)
- Unlock unlimited cards and add image-support via In-App Purchase
- iCloud can also be unlocked via In-App-Purchase
Study on your iPhone and iPad with the Flashcard Hero mobile app (separate purchase).
FEATURES (all versions):
- 3 study modes: Answer covered, Multiple choice tests, Typing the answer
- Audio output (text to speech) of text on cards in over 30 languages
- Group cards by topic (e.g. text book chapters)
- Basic text formatting (lists, bold font, italic,…)
- Many deck cover styles
- Difficulty level for each card
- Group cards using the Leitner study system (similar to spaced repetition)
- Detailed study session summaries
- Import decks you already have (.tsv and .csv format, Quizlet.com)
- Take notes during class; cards expand automatically
- Share decks via the web
- Compatible with the Remote Control feature of the iOS app. You can use the iOS app as a remote to control the study mode on the Mac while you are projecting on a big screen.
What's New:Version 3.0
- Updated Quizlet import feature.
- Title: Flashcard Hero 3.0
- Developer: Rico Gundermann
- Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English, German
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 14.26 MB