Keep It 1.6.6
Keep It is for writing notes, keeping web links and documents, and finding them again. Available on Mac, and as a separate app for iPhone and iPad, Keep It is the destination for all those things you want to put somewhere, confident you will find them again later.
Notes and Links
Create notes with built-in styles that look good and read well on all your devices. Notes can contain checklists, bulleted and numbered lists, images, links and other attachments.
Save Web Links
Save web links to Keep It, view them in the app, open them in your browser, or save them as PDFs for offline reading.
Any kind of file can be added to Keep It or saved to its folders, and opened for editing in their original applications. With iCloud, changes are automatically made available across all your Macs and iOS devices.
Preview and Edit
Keep It generates thumbnails and summaries for most files, can edit its own notes, rich and plain text files, and show previews for PDFs, images, web pages and most other documents.
Search and Filter
Keep It can search the content of most files. Suggestions appear as you type, allowing you to narrow down results to exactly what you need, or use keywords and natural language. Save searches for later reuse.
Keep It’s Tag Filter makes finding things by their tags a pleasure. Choose a tag to see all the tagged items and any other relevant tags; choose another tag to drill down further.
Folders let you organize items and bundles hierarchically, when needed. Select a folder to see everything it contains.
When you need to gather things into one place, make a bundle. Items can be in more than one bundle at a time, and when you remove the bundle, everything else stays where it was.
Use labels to color-code items for quick visual recognition. Labels are listed in the sidebar so you can quickly see everything with a particular label.
Use the Recents list to see things you’ve added or viewed lately, with the latest shown at the top. Favorites provide quick access. Deleted Items are automatically removed after 30 days.
Where You Need It
In compact mode, Keep It for Mac becomes a single column, ideal for using alongside other apps or in split screen.
Works with Other Apps
Pretty much anything can be dragged to Keep It, and you can also add things from a variety of apps with Keep It’s share extension.
What's New:Version 1.6
- Text recognition for images and PDFs
- Dividers and small images in notes
- Item names wrap in the list
- Import from a scanner
- Import from iPhone or iPad with Continuity Camera in Mojave
- Improved Share extension and Import View
- Improvements to search, text editing, PDF editing and more
- Keep It can now recognize printed text in images and scanned PDFs that have not had OCR performed on them
- Find movies, videos, audio and image files generically, rather than by a specific type
- Choose whether to perform text recognition on items, and the language or script to use in Search preferences
- Import directly from a scanner
- Continuity Camera: import an image directly from your iPhone or iPad
- Share extension can now create text items in the same format as the default stationery
- Append web links to new or existing notes or other editable text files in the Share extension or Import view
- Choose a format when saving a web link for offline in the share extension
- Attach files to new or existing notes or editable text files in the Share extension
- Up to five recent lists or items will be shown when selecting destination lists or items in the Share extension
- Show the comments field in the Share extension for web links or files
- Checklists will be preserved in notes imported from Apple Notes
- Dividers (horizontal rules) will now be preserved in notes when importing from Evernote
- Finder comments will now be imported from files
- Show attached images at a smaller size by choosing Format > Show Small Images from the menu
- Checklists are now converted into lists when copied to other apps or notes exported as RTF/RTFD
- Insert a divider (horizontal line) by choosing Format > Insert Divider from the menu
- Improvements when pasting text from non-notes or other apps in Dark Mode
- Rich text files can now be shown in dark mode colors on macOS Mojave. Unlike notes, the color of highlighted text in dark mode will not be dark
- Added Format > Text > Clean Up Formatting menu item to convert text and background colors to the defaults
- Added an option to Fonts preferences to always show rich text files as light content in macOS Mojave
- Added an option to Fonts preferences to always show plain text files as light content in macOS Mojave
- The plain text font is now synced via iCloud, if in use
- Strikethrough and underline selected text in PDFs
- Rotate pages left or right using the menu
- Remove the current page using the menu
- Rotate images using the Image menu or trackpad
- Names will now wrap up to two lines in both the list and thumbnails views
- Insert the date and / or time anywhere using the Insert Date & Time submenu in the Edit menu
- Improved the appearance of the buttons when multiple items are selected and the preview is very narrow
- The preferred format for saved web links is now synced via iCloud, if in use
- Fixed an issue dragging multiple files to a note or rich text document
- Fixed an issue where a single file’s extension would not be hidden when imported via the Share extension or Import view and the name was changed to not include an extension
- Fixed an issue where it would be possible to drag All Items to a folder
- Fixed an issue getting the link of an item or list in AppleScript
- Fixed an issue downloading a full library with shared items or folders
- Fixed an issue where it could be possible to enable iCloud while it’s still being disabled
- Fixed an issue where duplicate tags may appear in iCloud libraries after using the Share extension
- Fixed an issue where clicking a link on a web page would unnecessarily open the link in the default browser
- Title: Keep It 1.6.6
- Developer: Reinvented Software
- Compatibility: macOS 10.12 or later
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 18.03 MB