iStat Menus 6.21
iStat Menus lets you monitor your system right from the menubar. Included are 8 menu extras that let you monitor every aspect of your system. iStat Menus 6 sports a completely new design — new menubar icons, new dropdown menus, and the app and icon itself have all been redesigned to be cleaner, clearer and more at home on Yosemite. Menubar graphs can now use dark backgrounds, improving legibility.
Better per-app stats
iStat Menus 5 features read and write disk activity on a per-app basis. Upload and download activity is also shown per-app, making it far easier to track down the biggest bandwidth hogs.
Far more detailed network information, including router address, subnet mask, DNS and MAC address. Wi-Fi stats, including channel, signal to noise ratio and many more. Improved GPU monitoring, including active GPU in menubar.
Time & world clocks
A vastly improved time menu, with current time, sunrise, noon, sunset, dawn, dusk, sun azimuth, sun altitude, light map and more for over 120,000 cities. Daylight is now indicated in the clock face (it even fades near sunrise and sunset).
Speaks your language
Our menubar and dropdown menus are now localised for Arabic, Catalan, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Portuguese (Portugal), Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, and Ukrainian.
CPU & GPU
Realtime CPU graphs and a list of the top 5 CPU resource hogs. CPU usage can be tracked by individual cores or with all cores combined, to save menubar space. Plus, GPU memory and processor usage on supported Macs, and the active GPU can be shown in the menubar.
Memory stats for your menubar as a pie chart, graph, percentage, bar or any combination of those things. Opening the menu shows a list of the apps using the most memory, and other useful info.
A realtime graph to keep on top of what’s being sent and received for all network connections, including a bandwidth breakdown for the top 5 apps.
Disk usage & activity
See used and free space for multiple disks in your menubar. S.M.A.R.T. status monitoring and more detail for all your disks is only a click away. Detailed disk I/O in your menubar, displayed as a graph, a variety of different read and write indicators, or both.
Realtime listings of the sensors in your Mac, including temperatures, hard drive temperatures (where supported), fans, voltages, current and power. Fan speeds can be controlled, with different rules when on battery power, if you’d like.
Date & time
A highly configurable date, time and calendar for your menubar, including fuzzy clock and moon phase. Open iStat Menus’ calendar to display upcoming events, or events for any day. Plus, a world clock with sunrise, sunset, moonrise and moonset times for over 120,000 cities.
Battery & power
Detailed info on your battery’s current state and a highly configurable menu item that can change if you’re draining, charging, or completely charged. Plus, Magic Mouse, Magic Trackpad and Apple wireless keyboard battery levels.
What's New:Version 6.20:
- Support for 2018 MacBookPros.
- Process memory reporting.
- Weather interface.
- Interface for macOS 10.14 Mojave.
- Resource usage.
- EGPU support.
- Default units in Weather extra.
- Internet status checker to use 22.214.171.124 instead of google.com.
- Ability to change dropdown section header text color.
- Ability to have multiple GPU items in menubar to allow processor and memory items simultaneously.
- ISS tracker to light map in time dropdown.
- An option to control if purgeable space is hidden is disk space reporting.
- An option to hide decimal places for temperatures in weather dropdown.
- Optional disk icons to Disks dropdown.
- Some issues with importing a settings file from version 5.
- Some issues with GPU selection for menubar GPU modes.
- Some issues with dropdown positioning.
- An issue with menubar labels on non-Retina screens.
- An issue with fuzzy clock in Time dropdown using wrong timezone.
- Some issues with memory notifications not being shown.
- An issue with Bluetooth icons missing in the menubar for Logitech devices.
- A timezone issue on dual line menubar clocks.
- Title: iStat Menus 6.21
- Developer: Bjango
- Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 24.83 MB