iStat Menus 6.10
iStat Menus lets you monitor your system right from the menubar. Included are 8 menu extras that let you monitor every aspect of your system. iStat Menus 6 sports a completely new design — new menubar icons, new dropdown menus, and the app and icon itself have all been redesigned to be cleaner, clearer and more at home on Yosemite. Menubar graphs can now use dark backgrounds, improving legibility.
Better per-app stats
iStat Menus 5 features read and write disk activity on a per-app basis. Upload and download activity is also shown per-app, making it far easier to track down the biggest bandwidth hogs.
Far more detailed network information, including router address, subnet mask, DNS and MAC address. Wi-Fi stats, including channel, signal to noise ratio and many more. Improved GPU monitoring, including active GPU in menubar.
Time & world clocks
A vastly improved time menu, with current time, sunrise, noon, sunset, dawn, dusk, sun azimuth, sun altitude, light map and more for over 120,000 cities. Daylight is now indicated in the clock face (it even fades near sunrise and sunset).
Speaks your language
Our menubar and dropdown menus are now localised for Arabic, Catalan, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Portuguese (Portugal), Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, and Ukrainian.
CPU & GPU
Realtime CPU graphs and a list of the top 5 CPU resource hogs. CPU usage can be tracked by individual cores or with all cores combined, to save menubar space. Plus, GPU memory and processor usage on supported Macs, and the active GPU can be shown in the menubar.
Memory stats for your menubar as a pie chart, graph, percentage, bar or any combination of those things. Opening the menu shows a list of the apps using the most memory, and other useful info.
A realtime graph to keep on top of what’s being sent and received for all network connections, including a bandwidth breakdown for the top 5 apps.
Disk usage & activity
See used and free space for multiple disks in your menubar. S.M.A.R.T. status monitoring and more detail for all your disks is only a click away. Detailed disk I/O in your menubar, displayed as a graph, a variety of different read and write indicators, or both.
Realtime listings of the sensors in your Mac, including temperatures, hard drive temperatures (where supported), fans, voltages, current and power. Fan speeds can be controlled, with different rules when on battery power, if you’d like.
Date & time
A highly configurable date, time and calendar for your menubar, including fuzzy clock and moon phase. Open iStat Menus’ calendar to display upcoming events, or events for any day. Plus, a world clock with sunrise, sunset, moonrise and moonset times for over 120,000 cities.
Battery & power
Detailed info on your battery’s current state and a highly configurable menu item that can change if you’re draining, charging, or completely charged. Plus, Magic Mouse, Magic Trackpad and Apple wireless keyboard battery levels.
What's New:Version 6.10:
Note: Version 6.x is a paid upgrade. Upgrade pricing can be viewed here.
- Added ability to select the weather provider.
- Added AccuWeather as a weather provider option.
- Added Bureau of Meteorology/WillyWeather as a weather provider option for Australian users.
- Added ability to search for weather underground stations by station ID. Please see Using Weather Underground weather stations for more information.
- Added calendar filtering for events.
- Added support for temperature sensors on NVMe based SSDs.
- Added ability to set a different timezone for each line of dual line menubar clocks.
- Added ability to set decimal level for KB and MB separately in network.
- Added ability to hide the calendar request UI in the Time dropdown.
- Added ability to drag to scroll the hourly time view in the weather dropdown.
- Added ability to click weather alert notifications to view more information.
- Added a larger world clock database.
- Added a single digit minute option for menubar and dropdown clock formatters.
- Improved iMac Pro support.
- Improved localisations.
- Improved weather location searching.
- Improved disk activity monitoring.
- Improved menubar moon icon.
- Improved dropdown readability when using the "Increase Contrast" accessibility option.
- Improved internet connection status notifications.
- Improved Combined dropdown layout.
- Fixed an issue with some GPUs always showing zero for processor usage.
- Fixed an issue with clocks not being properly localised with some languages.
- Fixed an issue with clock formats appearing incorrectly with some languages.
- Fixed an issue with some custom graph colors not being applied to graphs in Combined dropdown.
- Fixed an issue with custom graph colors not being applied to bar graphs in Sensors dropdown.
- Fixed an issue with AirPods battery graphs not showing correctly in some cases.
- Fixed an issue with event day headers showing incorrect date.
- Fixed an issue where UPS names might be missing in battery dropdown.
- Fixed an issue where it wasn’t possible to scroll in the fan speed editor with lots of fans.
- Fixed an issue with the scale text on some of the disk activity history graph modes.
- Fixed some installation issues.
- Title: iStat Menus 6.10 (975)
- Developer: Bjango
- Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: Serial
- Size: 19.78 MB