Experience the magic of Polaroid instant photos on your Mac. Introducing Instant, the officially licensed Polaroid app on Mac.
- Realistic and fun UI and workflow. Instant mimics the workflow of a real Polaroid instant camera. Drag and drop your photo on to the camera, a view finder will pop up. Carefully select your field of view and click 'Shoot'. A picture framed with Polaroid classic border will slide out. Wait for it to "dry". Slowly the developed picture will finally show!
- 30 vintage effect filters including 10 classic Polaroid filters. Each filter can adjust intensity, vignette, emulsion and blur effect.
- Add hand-writing comment on the border, just like the really thing. Choose from 10 elegant hand-writing fonts. User can add their own fonts. Comment can be rotated and rescaled freely.
- Pictures can be saved in original resolution with print quality, or in fixed size.
- Effortlessly upload and share on facebook, twitter, flickr, tumblr and picasa.
Instant supports JPEG, PNG, TIFF, GIF & BMP file formats.
- 2 new Polaroid filters!
- Fixed the bug that some images were loaded sideways.
- Fixed flickering issue on some versions of OS X
- Title: Instant 3.1
- Developer: ThinkTime Creations LLC
- Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
- Includes: Pre-K'ed
- Size: 18.31 MB