Introducing OmmBits, an instant teleport to a short writing experience. OmmBits is an instant access to a minimal world where you can better isolate your thoughts and focus on your words.
- Like a very short teleportation.
- Like a note taking app in a more minimal and relaxing space.
- Almost as if you could write with your eyes closed.
- We imagine OmmBits as a copy/paste canvas. You get in, you write, copy and paste into your word editor, email or presentation software.
- Although you can open as many "pages" as you want and it will always save them, there's no files manager or exporting options.
- OmmBits belongs to the OmmWriter family. And because OmmWriter can be sometimes too immersive we've created a ‘lite’ experience for short sessions.
- OmmBits has no music background, keyboard sound effects, or background choices. Just a clean window, silence and a minimal interface that will disappear when you stop writing.
- OmmBits. It’s your blank writing canvas.
This is when OmmBits helps. With instant access to a minimal world where you can better isolate your thoughts and focus on your words. Like a very short teleportation. Like a note taking app in a more minimal and relaxing space. Almost like you could write with your eyes closed. Let OmmBits take you to this place.
What's New:Version 1.2.0
New feature: Accidentally deleted a note? Now you can retrieve it from the File options menu.
- Deleted notes are permanently deleted after 30 days
- General bug fixes and improvements
- Smaller file footprint
- Title: OmmBits 1.2.0
- Developer: Herraiz Soto & Asociados SL
- Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: Multilangual
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 91.66 MB