aText accelerates your typing by replacing abbreviations with frequently used phrases you define: for example, make an abbreviation "myname" to insert your name "First Middle Last" in any application.
With aText you can easily avoid typing the same thing over and over.
- Insert images and formatted text.
- Capitalize new sentences. Correct double capitals.
- Insert the current date and time in any format. Insert day in the future or the past, for example: next Sunday, previous Monday.
- Embed clipboard content in snippet, embed another snippet, use editable fields in snippet, send any key (such as Esc, Tab, Enter, arrow keys, etc).
- Reposition the cursor in the expanded snippet.
- Invoke AppleScripts and shell scripts.
- Built-in snippet groups for correcting misspelled words, HTML, and jаvascript code.
- Import data from TextExpander, TypeIt4Me, SpellCatcherX, Automaton, CSV file.
- Works in Windows virtual machine by Parallels, VMWare Fusion (in Unity mode), VirtualBox. Works in Windows via TeamViewer and Remote Desktop Connection clients.
- Sync via iCloud/Dropbox/Google Drive/SkyDrive.
What's New:Version 2.24:
- aText now supports sending PDF.
- Sending single image is now compatible with more apps.
- Variable in content editor is now rendered with attached style / format / font.
- Fixed / improved multi-level nested snippet.
- Fixed many memory leaks.
- Many other improvements and bug fixes.
- Title: aText 2.24
- Developer: Tran Ky Nam
- Compatibility: OS X 10.6 or later
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 5.23 MB