Folder Tidy 2.8.2
Take a look at your Desktop, or the Downloads folder - is it a little disorganized? Or maybe really disorganized? Don't worry, it's really easy to clean up. Download Folder Tidy right now and choose the folder to organize and with one click you'll see the files get sorted into the appropriate sub folders (Pictures, Word Documents, Numbers, Archives, etc).
Need a little more control? Open up the preferences, change the order of the built-in rules, or start to make custom rules. Use the powerful predicate editor to make pretty much any rule you'd like. For example, create a rule to move all photos with a size bigger than 5MB and older than a year into a folder. Pretty neat, eh?
Check out some of the awesome features:
- Organize your files into subfolders based on the file type and/or rules.
- Use one of the many built-in rules, or create powerful ones based on predicates.
- Choose what types of files to clean up.
- Choose files and folders to ignore during a clean up.
- Choose where to put the cleaned up files and folders.
- Options to ignore aliases, folders and anything with a label.
- Ability to undo the clean up.
- Over 600 five star ratings internationally.
What's New:Version 2.8.1
- [New] The undo history is now loaded in the background to speed up app launch times.
- [Fixed] Issue where if the app doesn't have access to the folders for a historical undo, it will now prompt for it.
- [Fixed] Issue where some of the created subfolders wouldn't be removed during an undo.
- [Fixed] Issue where in some rare cases, the undo wouldn't be able to move some of the files back properly.
- [Fixed] Issue where it was possible that some files would be sorted into the correct subfolder, then moved into another subfolder.
- [Fixed] Potential crash if the undo file couldn't be saved.
- Title: Folder Tidy 2.8.2
- Developer: Tunabelly Software
- Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later 64-bit
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 10 MB