Folder Tidy 2.8.8
Take a look at your Desktop, or the Downloads folder - is it a little disorganized? Or maybe really disorganized? Don't worry, it's really easy to clean up. Download Folder Tidy right now and choose the folder to organize and with one click you'll see the files get sorted into the appropriate sub folders (Pictures, Word Documents, Numbers, Archives, etc).
Need a little more control? Open up the preferences, change the order of the built-in rules, or start to make custom rules. Use the powerful predicate editor to make pretty much any rule you'd like. For example, create a rule to move all photos with a size bigger than 5MB and older than a year into a folder. Pretty neat, eh?
Check out some of the awesome features:
- Organize your files into subfolders based on the file type and/or rules.
- Use one of the many built-in rules, or create powerful ones based on predicates.
- Choose what types of files to clean up.
- Choose files and folders to ignore during a clean up.
- Choose where to put the cleaned up files and folders.
- Options to ignore aliases, folders and anything with a label.
- Ability to undo the clean up.
- Over 600 five star ratings internationally.
- Added new built-in rule for tidying saved emails.
- Added message if none of the files could be moved because the Spotlight metadata is missing or the files are only stored in iCloud Drive.
- Fixed potential crash when loading previous undos if the timezone changed.
- Fixed issue where some file types could not be moved.
- Now ignores files inside Xcode .xcassets folders.
- Title: Folder Tidy 2.8.8
- Developer: Tunabelly Software
- Compatibility: macOS 10.10 or later
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 9.63 MB