Folder Tidy 2.7.4
Take a look at your Desktop, or the Downloads folder - is it a little disorganized? Or maybe really disorganized? Don't worry, it's really easy to clean up. Download Folder Tidy right now and choose the folder to organize and with one click you'll see the files get sorted into the appropriate sub folders (Pictures, Word Documents, Numbers, Archives, etc).
Need a little more control? Open up the preferences, change the order of the built-in rules, or start to make custom rules. Use the powerful predicate editor to make pretty much any rule you'd like. For example, create a rule to move all photos with a size bigger than 5MB and older than a year into a folder. Pretty neat, eh?
Check out some of the awesome features:
- Organize your files into subfolders based on the file type and/or rules.
- Use one of the many built-in rules, or create powerful ones based on predicates.
- Choose what types of files to clean up.
- Choose files and folders to ignore during a clean up.
- Choose where to put the cleaned up files and folders.
- Options to ignore aliases, folders and anything with a label.
- Ability to undo the clean up.
- Over 600 five star ratings internationally.
What's New:Version 2.7.4
- Added Internet Access Policy (IAP) for Little Snitch.
- Issue where files that were packages (ex: Logic Pro X) would get skipped.
- Issue where the keyboard delete key wouldn't work for removing custom rules.
- Issue with the undo feature where it wouldn't be able to move certain files back.
- Issue where some folders created in the destination wouldn't be removed after an undo.
- Issue with incorrect rules being enabled if they were rearranged.
- Title: Folder Tidy 2.7.4
- Developer: Tunabelly Software
- Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 9.65 MB