Hazel is your personal housekeeper, organizing and cleaning folders based on rules you define. Hazel can also manage your trash and uninstall your applications.
Organize your files using a familiar rule interface. Filter on the file's name, type, date, the site or email address it came from and more. And do more than just file. You can set color labels, Spotlight keywords and comments and even archive files. Hazel also cleans, sporting options to clean out incomplete and duplicate downloads. All this is done automatically in the background allowing you to focus on your real work.
In addition, Hazel can manage your Trash for you, relieving you of having to empty it yourself.
What's New:Version 4.2 (Sep 25, 2017)
- The Copy action now uses the cloning feature on APFS. This copies the file quickly without taking up more space. When one of the files is changed, the changed blocks are stored separately. Note that the Sync action does normal copies regardless of filesystem.
- Fixed crash when entering comma in tag field
- The "All Photos" album now listed as "Library" in the "Import into Photos" action's pop-up.
- Added voice over support for tokens in pattern fields.
- "Export all" will now give the files more descriptive names if more than one folder shares a name.
- Some fixes to help.
- Misc fixes.
- Fixed crash on startup when the user's trash folder was inaccessible.
- Fixed case when unarchiving certain RAR files would result in the parent folder being moved to the trash.
- Using "did/did not change" with the "Size" attribute works properly now.
- Fixed matching dates with "am" in them having their hour altered.
- Various internal fixes.
- Title: Hazel 4.2
- Developer: Noodlesoft LLC
- Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K
- Size: 8.76 MB