Hazel is your personal housekeeper, organizing and cleaning folders based on rules you define. Hazel can also manage your trash and uninstall your applications.
Organize your files using a familiar rule interface. Filter on the file's name, type, date, the site or email address it came from and more. And do more than just file. You can set color labels, Spotlight keywords and comments and even archive files. Hazel also cleans, sporting options to clean out incomplete and duplicate downloads. All this is done automatically in the background allowing you to focus on your real work.
In addition, Hazel can manage your Trash for you, relieving you of having to empty it yourself.
What's New:Version 5.0.7:
User interface changes:
- Fixed issue where rules may not appear when importing or adding in certain cases.
- File dialog should no longer get stuck at old location when using the preview function.
- File dialog for the preview function will now show an alert if you try to navigate outside of the monitored folder.
- Fixed issue where custom attributes may get corrupted when using them in nested conditions.
- Fixed help popover mentioning that the current rule has a note popping up when the current rule doesn't actually have a note, but the first rule in the list does.
- Fixed crash when previewing and there are errors in the preview.
- Various other fixes.
- Fixed matches when using a custom date attribute which uses the "anything" token in its pattern.
- Fixed patterns that started with a date attribute from matching text which did not start with a date.
- Fixed custom date attributes not filling in non-specified parts of dates. Should now use components of the current date.
- Title: Hazel 5.0.7
- Developer: Noodlesoft LLC
- Compatibility: macOS 10.13 or later
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by Magic Mike
- Size: 21.33 MB