iSkysoft PDF Editor Pro 6.3.3
iSkysoft PDF Editor Pro for Mac is amazing software with vast editing tools. It not only allows you to align and distribute texts fields to edit texts in your PDF, but also helps you add, delete, extract, replace or crop images on PDF files within a few clicks.
Put Your Files into a Safe Zone
iSkysoft PDF Editor takes the security of your PDF documents extremely seriously. The "Protect" tab in the interface speaks of itself pretty clearly. You can protect your document with a full password or simply protect some functions inside of your documents. The “Redaction” feature allows you to redact PDF texts and images to protect your sensitive information.
With its help, you can also insert, delete, rotate, crop, replace, rearrange or organize PDF pages with ease. Did I mention that you could also split a PDF file into separate pages or combine multiple PDF files into one single file using this tool? Merge unlimited files into one PDF cannot be a problem!
- Extended data extraction capability, you can now mark and extract information from any type of PDF documents.
- Now support page labeling, you can label pages with meaningful descriptions rather than just page numbers.
- Added support to adjust page boxes.
- Now you can select multiple annotations or form-type objects, and apply changes to their properties all at once.
- Now you can paste the images in the clipboard directly in edit mode.
- Now you can add predefined code sets and entries for redaction marks.
- Improved the table recognition algorithm of conversion engine, the correlated conversion results are greatly improved.
- Improved the loading speed of the image type objects.
- Corrections and improvements on many small details.
- Title: iSkysoft PDF Editor Pro 6.3.3
- Developer: iSkysoft Studio
- Compatibility: OS X 10.7 +
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 27.65 MB