Little Snitch 4.0 Public Beta 2
Little Snitch 4 gives you control over your private outgoing data.
Track background activity
As soon as your computer connects to the Internet, applications often have permission to send any information wherever they need to. Little Snitch takes note of this activity and allows you to decide for yourself what happens with this data.
Control your network
Choose to allow or deny connections, or define a rule how to handle similar, future connection attempts. Little Snitch runs inconspicuously in the background and it can even detect network-related activity of viruses, trojans, and other malware.
- Overall modernized design of all UI components
- Completely redesigned Network Monitor with map view for visualizing worldwide network connections based on their geographic location
- Research Assistant accessible from Network Monitor and Little Snitch Configuration
- New, redesigned Silent Mode
- Connection alert can be minimized to defer the decision whether to allow or deny a connection
- Improved DNS name based traffic filtering using Deep Packet Inspection
- Code signature secured filter rules
- Improved working with profiles
- Automatic Silent Mode Switching
- Priority Rules
- Managed Rules
- Touch Bar Support