Things is a task management solution that helps to organize your tasks in an elegant and intuitive way. Things combines powerful features with simplicity through the use of tags and its intelligent filter bar. A Leopard style source list allows for quick and easy focusing. Together with a beautiful user interface, Things aims at the seemingly impossible: making task management both easy and fun.
Our screencast is a great introduction.
- The big picture. A Leopard-style source list lets you easily focus without ever switching view modes or wrapping your head around filter criteria.
- A magical tag bar automatically appears when needed and adapts to the currently displayed list. It lets you drill down even the longest list of To-Dos. Hierarchical tags? We got you covered!
- Teamwork. Things offers convenient collaboration features. Easily delegate tasks to members of your team. (This is work in progress.)
- No columns! Whether it's multiple tags, dates or notes, To-Do items display their information on an as needed basis. No more space wasted by empty or irrelevant column cells!
- Out of your head, out of your way. A quick entry HUD lets you enter any idea the moment it hits you. Never let the thought of an unfinished business distract you again.
- Yours forever. We won't lock you in. Things will use an open XML file format to store your data. (Not yet activated.)
- Things even supports GTD, so if you're familiar and comfortable with GTD concepts, you'll feel right at home.
What's New:Version 3.10
Over the past few months we’ve been working away on our Fall updates. Most of the great new features this year are for iPad and iPhone, such as multiple windows and a Home screen widget for iPad, powerful new actions for the Shortcuts app, a new Share Extension, and much more. Visit our blog to see everything that’s new!
We also have full support for macOS 10.15 Catalina, and several changes as outlined below.
Apple’s Reminders app has changed quite a bit this year. We’ve reworked the existing feature for adding to-dos to Things’ Inbox. As before, you’ll find this feature in Preferences > Reminders.
We’ve also built a new “Reminders Import” feature for users who want to migrate their entire Reminders database over to Things. You’ll find this feature in File > Import.
DARK MODE SCHEDULING
Things already had a Dark Mode that was tied to the system-wide setting on macOS, but the system can now switch the mode automatically on a daily schedule, meaning Things will switch on schedule too (unless you set Things’ mode manually, which is still possible).
- Title: Things 3.11.2
- Developer: Cultured Code GmbH & Co. KG
- Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: Multilangual
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 19.5 MB