Things is a task management solution that helps to organize your tasks in an elegant and intuitive way. Things combines powerful features with simplicity through the use of tags and its intelligent filter bar. A Leopard style source list allows for quick and easy focusing. Together with a beautiful user interface, Things aims at the seemingly impossible: making task management both easy and fun.
Our screencast is a great introduction.
- The big picture. A Leopard-style source list lets you easily focus without ever switching view modes or wrapping your head around filter criteria.
- A magical tag bar automatically appears when needed and adapts to the currently displayed list. It lets you drill down even the longest list of To-Dos. Hierarchical tags? We got you covered!
- Teamwork. Things offers convenient collaboration features. Easily delegate tasks to members of your team. (This is work in progress.)
- No columns! Whether it's multiple tags, dates or notes, To-Do items display their information on an as needed basis. No more space wasted by empty or irrelevant column cells!
- Out of your head, out of your way. A quick entry HUD lets you enter any idea the moment it hits you. Never let the thought of an unfinished business distract you again.
- Yours forever. We won't lock you in. Things will use an open XML file format to store your data. (Not yet activated.)
- Things even supports GTD, so if you're familiar and comfortable with GTD concepts, you'll feel right at home.
- Improved drag & drop behavior in the Tomorrow list.
- Restored the ability to drag a to-do onto the Trash list in the sidebar.
- Restored the ability to move tasks to the Trash list using AppleScript.
- Fixed a bug where a list’s Later section wasn’t automatically expanded to reveal to-dos when necessary.
- Fixed a bug where the Someday list’s Active Projects section wasn’t automatically expanded to reveal projects when necessary.
- Fixed a bug that caused the tag filter bar to appear in the wrong location in the Tomorrow list.
- Fixed a bug that caused the yellow “new in Today” dot to appear on items when viewed in other lists.
- Fixed a bug where the contents of the Trash list could be missing in some circumstances.
- Fixed a bug where context menu overlays weren’t removed when converting to-dos into projects.
- Fixed a bug where context menu overlays weren’t removed when switching between lists.
- Fixed a crash when trying to invoke certain commands while the When popover was open.
- Fixed a crash when editing a to-do in multiple windows at the same time.
- Fixed a crash when adding a new tag in an empty Tags window.
- Fixed a crash when pasting content into text fields.
- Title: Things 3.15.8
- Developer: Cultured Code GmbH & Co. KG
- Compatibility: macOS 10.13.0 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: Multilangual
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 34.75 MB