Things is a task management solution that helps to organize your tasks in an elegant and intuitive way. Things combines powerful features with simplicity through the use of tags and its intelligent filter bar. A Leopard style source list allows for quick and easy focusing. Together with a beautiful user interface, Things aims at the seemingly impossible: making task management both easy and fun.
Our screencast is a great introduction.
- The big picture. A Leopard-style source list lets you easily focus without ever switching view modes or wrapping your head around filter criteria.
- A magical tag bar automatically appears when needed and adapts to the currently displayed list. It lets you drill down even the longest list of To-Dos. Hierarchical tags? We got you covered!
- Teamwork. Things offers convenient collaboration features. Easily delegate tasks to members of your team. (This is work in progress.)
- No columns! Whether it's multiple tags, dates or notes, To-Do items display their information on an as needed basis. No more space wasted by empty or irrelevant column cells!
- Out of your head, out of your way. A quick entry HUD lets you enter any idea the moment it hits you. Never let the thought of an unfinished business distract you again.
- Yours forever. We won't lock you in. Things will use an open XML file format to store your data. (Not yet activated.)
- Things even supports GTD, so if you're familiar and comfortable with GTD concepts, you'll feel right at home.
What's New:Version 3.13.10
- Added support for Cmd+click on a Quick Find result to open it in a new window.
- Added support for the macOS “add period with double-space” shortcut.
- Fixed a bug where projects’ glyphs could be invisible in the Move popover.
- Fixed a bug where Reminders with dates were not captured in the “moved out of the Inbox” section during import.
- Fixed a bug where a project’s deadline countdown wouldn’t update at midnight.
- Fixed a bug that could sometimes cause due/overdue items to be removed from Today when changing their deadline date.
- Improved the alignment of window controls while in full screen mode on macOS Big Sur.
- Improved the Italian and Simplified Chinese translations.
We’ve provided full compatibility for macOS 11 Big Sur and two great improvements for the new unified Notification Center: configurable Widgets and Rich Notifications.
Things’ powerful new Widgets are now available on the Mac! Configure them in your Notification Center to show any to-do list you want. Quickly glance at what you’re doing Today, see what’s Upcoming on your schedule, stay on top of your most urgent project, view tag-filtered lists – the possibilities are endless!
Notifications have been greatly improved, with variable snooze durations – 10 min, 30 min, 1 hour – and a new option to complete a to-do directly from the alert. Perhaps best of all, the app no longer jumps to the foreground when you hit snooze!
BIG SUR COMPATIBILITY
- Remodeled the app icon.
- Adapted the window layout.
- Designed new icons for Preferences panes.
- Designed a new Things Cloud switch.
- Many other small interface tweaks.
Things fully supports the newly announced Macs with Apple M1 chips: the MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, and Mac mini.
- Title: Things 3.13.10
- Developer: Cultured Code GmbH & Co. KG
- Compatibility: macOS 10.13.0 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: Multilangual
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 33.51 MB