The Hit List 1.1.26
Powerful, flexible and simple task management that is a pleasure to use, The Hit List can handle personal tasks and professional projects. Use it with The Hit List for iPhone v2.3 (available on the iOS App Store) which includes The Hit List for Apple Watch and enjoy fast, reliable sync service included with the purchase of the app.
It is as easy to use as making lists.
Neutralize chaos, and recapture your time and focus. Your life is complicated enough as it is. The tool to manage your life shouldn't be. The Hit List keeps things simple by not forcing you to learn a system. It can be as simple as just keeping a list of things to do as you would on a piece of paper. However, if you do use a task management system such as Getting Things Done by David Allen, The Hit List is flexible enough to support you.
Capture and forget what you need to do later with The Hit List and get your "now" back, with confidence.
- Improve printing
- Improvements to library fix operation
- Reveal Task Library and Fix Task Library menu items added to Help menu. Hold down the option key on the keyboard to access them
- Title: The Hit List 1.1.26
- Developer: Karelia Software LLC
- Compatibility: OS X 10.7.5 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: Pre-K'ed
- Size: 9.1 MB