Pixa is an image-organizing application. The new app functions well, is easy to use, and helps people organize their images quickly and easily on their computers.
- For those who prefer not to use the Pixa library, the application can still find images when the user searches for them. So, either way, Pixa makes it much easier for users to keep track of their image files.
- Pixa will auto-tag useful information like colors and size and grab web address, extensions and metadata for the images that you import.
- A useful quick export tool is included, which allows you to export thousands of images with a simple drag-and-drop.
- Pixa supports a very large set of image formats: PSD, AI, JPG, PNG, TIFF, PDF, BMP, GIF, Animated GIF, ICO, ICNS, EPS.
Version 1.1.9 (1.1.10):
Note: The downloadable demo is version 1.1.10; the version available for purchase on the Mac App Store is version 1.1.9.
- Fixed a bug which caused multiple menu items to be displayed under macOS 10.12 Sierra
- Animated GIF's are now correctly displayed in the detail view
- Fixed various crashes
- Title: Pixa 1.1.0
- Developer: Pre-K'ed
- Compatibility: OS X 10.7.3 or later
- Language: English
- Includes: Pre-K'ed
- Size: 7.74 MB