Invisor displays technical information about your video, audio and photo files with ability to compare collected data.
Supports most of video and audio file formats including MPEG-1/2/4, Matroska, WMV, XVID, AVI, MXF, MOV, MJPEG, MP3, AAC, Vorbis, AC-3, DTS, WMA, ALAC, FLAC, PCM and others. Displays detailed info about file's container and media streams including subtitles and chapters.
The list of supported photo files includes JPEG, TIFF, PNG and most of raw formats produced by the cameras. Displays EXIF, IPTC, GPS, XMP and MakerNote tags.
Export feature allows you to save gathered information in different formats: Text, HTML, XML, JSON and CSV. Comparison table can be exported to CSV document.
Also there is a command to remove geolocation metadata from photos and MPEG-4 (QuickTime) movies to protect your privacy while sharing the media files.
What's New:Version 3.9
- Added ability to extract cover from audio and video files (as well as image previews)
- Added ability to exclude private info while export (File Kind, UTI, Location, extended attributes like Finder Comment and Tags)
- Increased speed while obtaining file system metadata (extended attributes)
- Other minor changes and fixes
- Title: Invisor 3.9
- Developer: Maxim Pozdeev
- Compatibility: OS X 10.7.3 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 11.74 MB