AKVIS Sketch 20.0
AKVIS Sketch converts photos into pencil sketches and even creates watercolor paintings. Now you do not need to handle a pencil to feel like an artist. All you need to create your original work of art is good taste and AKVIS Sketch!
We propose an efficient method that lets you create realistic color drawings and B&W sketches, imitate the technique of graphite and color pencil, and even generate the charcoal, pastel, and watercolor effects.
In contrast to standard filters that offer an approximate sketch, AKVIS Sketch comes very close to the hand-drawn works of a human artist. Getting a similar result with the standard tools would require expertise in image editing and extensive manipulation with layers, masks, brushes and applying filters. AKVIS Sketch lets you create an awesome pencil drawing from any photograph with a mouse click!
The software has a neat interface with a few sliders. At first you can process the picture with the default settings and then touch up the image by adding color, or trying different techniques - from pencil to charcoal or watercolor. You can make the hatching denser or finer and change the pitch angle of strokes.
The extremely helpful Timeline feature allows you get variations of your drawing without adjusting the settings. Watch the process and choose between the snapshots.
The program offers a list of ready-to-use presets which make it easier to work with the software and save you time. You can create your own presets with your favorite combinations of the photo to drawing parameters.
You can make a pencil portrait as a gift for your relatives and friends, print your sketch on a T-Shirt, decorate a room with a watercolor drawing or a poster. Designers yse the program to can quickly bring images to one style for a web-site or an advertisement booklet. Authors create illustrations for their books with this software.
Both professionals and home users will be delighted with the ease and effectiveness of the program and excited by the neat result of the photo-to-sketch conversion. Using AKVIS Sketch is a lot of fun!
Using the software you can also add some unique background effects to your picture! Create a combination of a sketch and a photo, mixing drawings with real life; imitate motion or add a "time machine effect" by swirling the background. Put an accent to certain parts of the image by blurring the rest of it in an artistic way.
The Batch Processing support lets you automatically convert a series of images. You can make comics or cartoons from your home videos in this way.
You can personalize your work of art by inserting an inscription, a signature, a greeting, a logo or a watermark; add a rough texture surface to your image, as if it had been drawn on canvas, corrugated paper, brick wall, etc.
What's New:Version 20.0
The 20th anniversary edition of AKVIS Sketch is available! Being best in class, the software automatically turns ordinary photos into amazing pencil sketches and watercolor drawings. Version 20 provides the updated Texture Library, new Random Patterns feature in the Frame tab, various interface improvements, support for new RAW files, and other changes. With this high-end program, you don't need any drawing skills to feel like an artist!
Updated Texture Library
- The Texture Library in the Frame tab has been completely renewed! It offers a whole bunch of new textures and patterns divided into different subject categories: Holidays, Nature, Post Stamps, etc.
- The Pattern Frame includes two more categories: Stars and Ornaments & Doodles.
- Play with the settings to get it just right!
- The Pattern frame comes with the new feature - Random Patterns! Just activate the check-box to mix up to 20 patterns in one frame. Use the Random Seed setting to create multiple frame versions by mouse click.
- The user interface has undergone several improvements. The check-boxes in the Frame tab have been replaced with new easily operated icons.
- The enabled tools in the Toolbar are now marked with color to make it easier to distinguish between the enabled/disabled states.
- added support for more RAW files in the standalone version;
- improved the brightness increasing algorithm for patterns and textures;
- fixed minor bugs.
- Title: AKVIS Sketch 20.0.3185.16054
- Developer: AKVIS
- Compatibility: Mac OS X 10.7–10.12 (Sierra), Photoshop CS-CS6 CC 2014, 2015, 2015.5, 2017
- Language: Multilangual
- Includes: Gives you 999999 Try Days
- Size: 286.12 MB