Starry Night Pro Plus 7.5.5
Starry Night Pro has everything the experienced astronomy enthusiast needs to explore the universe.
- Enhanced observation planner lets you create detailed lists of targets for an observing session
- New observation logs allow you to store notes, times, sky conditions, equipment used, and even images on targets
- Equipment list allows you to store all scopes, eyepieces, binoculars, and accessories
- LiveSky panel lets you see up-to-date images of the Sun and Earth from ground and space-based observatories
- Navigate and open your saved Starry Night files easily with the new "Favorites" panel
- View from anywhere on Earth or select from a database of over 8,000 cities
- See the sky from any location in the universe up to 700 million light years away
- Print personalized star charts of any area in the sky
- OpenGL support renders high-end 3D graphics
- Create QuickTime movies and export images
- 16 million stars and corrected NGC/IC catalogs
- Online access to 500 million stars
- Tycho 2/Hipparcos 3D star database
- PGC catalog with 70,000 galaxies
- Control most popular brands of computerized telescopes (additional cable required)
Fixed Bugs / Improvements:
- OSX: Application/System font name now displays correctly.
- OSX: Telescope 'nudge' now moves the telescope consistently.
- Telescope 'Follow' checkbox now accurately reflects follow state.
- OSX: Telescope 'nudge step' text visibility improved.
- OSX: Telescope debug logging adding.
- Object type substrings no longer clipped out of search strings.
- Image Editor paste and download fixed.
- 'J' key now triggers step to next sunrise/sunset, not TAB key.
- Title: Starry Night Pro Plus 7.5.5
- Developer: IMAGINOVA
- Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: Pre-K'ed
- Size: 2.4 GB