TextBar allows you to use scripts to add anything to your menu bar.
- Configure TextBar to run scripts/commands/… and display the results in your menubar
- Quickly copy the text to your clipboard
- Enable/disable each item individually
- Configure how often you want each item to be updated
- Configure whether you want to be notified when the text changes
- Drag/drop reordering in the Preferences table
- Bug fix for dynamic mode
- TextBar v2 - no upgrade fee from TextBar v1!
- Do you have multiple Macs? Do you have remote or headless Mac servers? If so, then TextBar Live could be for you. TextBar Live allows you to see the status of all of your TextBar items, from all of your Macs, in a single place on the web. Note: TextBar Live requires a monthly subscription.
- Dynamic values - Some of the TextBar values can be overriden from your script - so you can change them dynamically.
- Last update - All TextBar items show the last updated time in the menu
- HTML - TextBar can render basic HTML into your TextBar item. The text must begin with html, or end with /html - must be in lowercase! - for it to be renderred as HTML.
- Preferences - I'm working on a UI screen for preferences, but, until then you can set the default font/font-size, and shell using defaults write.
- Actions - Since v1.7.15, TextBar support custom actions. TextBar has, when you click on the text in the menubar, added the text to the clipboard. Now you can customize that behaviour to perform your own actions. Effectively you can build your own menu bar apps (i.e., app launcher, fav folder launcher, ...).
- Title: TextBar 2.0.362
- Developer: Rich Somerfield
- Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: Pre-K'ed
- Size: 4.15 MB