LiveQuartz Photo Edit 2.5.14
LiveQuartz is a simple and powerful photo editor based on non-destructive layers and filters. The layers are at the left and the filters are at the right of the window.
To edit a photo, just drag it into the window (or layers list) and it will be added as a new layer. LiveQuartz handles multi-touch trackpads.
LiveQuartz Lite can export or print one image every 5 days (Export, Copy, Drag and Drop, Print, etc). You can remove this limitation by upgrading to the Unlimited Version and fully enjoy the application. A dialog will appear in the App when you hit the limit
- Rewritten Camera and Scanner Import panel in Swift 3 only for Sierra (this should fix some bugs).
- Title: LiveQuartz Photo Edit 2.5.14
- Developer: Romain Piveteau
- Compatibility: OS X 10.10.3 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English, Danish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Persian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Includes: Pre-K'ed
- Size: 8.68 MB