Luminar is the world's first photo editor that adapts to your style and skill level. It is the supercharged photo software that makes complex editing easy and enjoyable--and it is as responsive and beautiful as your Mac.
Luminar is powered by the latest photo-processing tech handcrafted by a Macphun team with over 10 years of development experience producing award-winning software beloved by millions.
- RAW is just the beginning - We take RAW format seriously. That’s why Luminar is also a stellar and fast RAW editor with support for dozens of different cameras. At the same time, RAW photo support is just one component of Luminar’s DNA. All in all, it is a whole new world of photo editing opportunities!
- Adaptive interface that inspires you to do more - While other photo editors make you adapt to their interface, Luminar adapts to your skill level. There is no need to face dozens of sliders if you simply want to remove an object from an image or apply a preset. But if you do need to perform some serious tasks, you’ll easily access all the advanced features. Enjoy using only the tools and effects you need and the features you actually use for your photography.
- Powerful tools that allow you to do more - The new Luminar for Mac lets you remove unwanted objects, color casts and digital noise. It helps you retouch skin and reveals the hidden details in your photos. It features layers with blend modes, texture overlays and powerful image masking. Luminar lets you edit upper and lower sections of the image without having to make any selections. It includes selective color controls, cross process effect filters and so much more!
- A whole new approach to professional photo editing - Luminar combines all kinds of pro-level photo effects and tools in one package. It brings layers, luminosity masks, radial and gradient masking, histogram, blend modes, brushes for selective editing, color mixer, split toning and a lot more. Even if you’re not familiar with these tools now, you can start using Luminar right away. And all the tools will always be available for you to use as you grow as a photographer.
- State-of-the-art digital darkroom you design yourself - The workspaces in Luminar editor reveal only the most essential photo filters for the specific type of photo. Enjoy default workspaces and effects for landscape, portrait, street and B-and-W images. Or create your own, based on your preferences. Even import workspaces from other artists, who use Luminar.
- You don't need to wait for the golden hour to get perfect light - With the new Golden Hour filter in Luminar, the perfect light is always at hand. You'll enjoy a warm-toned sunlight effect to your photos, emulating shooting conditions taken when the sun is low on the horizon shortly after sunrise or before sunset. This indirect light helps make even dull photos warmer, softer and more dimensional.
- What does this mean to your photography? It means you don't have to rely on weather conditions any longer, and get the necessary light on your photos, even if you've missed the Golden Hour.
- You can now create and share the most unique presets ever - Presets are extremely helpful to get fantastic looks for your photos in a single click. This latest release brings you the opportunity to include textures inside the presets. You can even save another image inside the preset and then share it with Luminar users around the world.
- You will quickly enhance many photos at the same time - Batch processing in Luminar is a simple, fast and powerful way to work with many photos in bulk. Simply your pictures into Luminar's batch processing module and choose from a variety of options such as naming, selecting a preset to apply to all images, resizing, determining the file format, sharpening and much more.
- You shouldn't worry about the haze any longer - Luminar's new Dehaze filter will quickly fix hazy photos in a snap. Perfect for cityscapes or aerial photography, your photos will be more clear than ever before.
- Your color temperature will be just perfect - As promised, we've enhanced the color temperature filter. Many of you have written to tell us you want quick presets for white balance and an eye-dropper for choosing precisely what tones to reference. Your wishes have been granted!
- You will always get more with Luminar - Believe it or not, this new version of Luminar includes even more cool updates than those above, and we know you'll love them. Tabbed windows, handy new aspect ratios when cropping, speed improvements and more - there are too many to list!