World Clock Deluxe 220.127.116.11
World Clock Deluxe is a reliable and easy-to-use time tool. With World Clock Deluxe you can display multiple clocks in a horizontal or vertical palette, in the menu bar and in the Dock, show Greenwich Mean Time and Coordinated Universal Time, easily identify the best time for conference calls or videoconferences across multiple time zones, quickly calculate time conversions between different cities or time zones, and show the current weather all over the world.
What's New:Version 4.17.1:
- World Clock Deluxe is now Universal and runs natively on Apple Silicon and Intel-based Macs.
- The default palette font size has been increased.
- On macOS 11.0, a bug that caused the old status item icon to be displayed when clocks stopped to rotate in the menu bar has been fixed.
- A bug, introduced in version 4.17, that caused the N/S button in the English Add/Edit City dialog not to toggle has been fixed.
- A bug, introduced in version 4.17, that could cause the hidden Dock to appear when World Clock Deluxe was opened on macOS 11.0 and World Clock Deluxe not to be activated at launch on macOS 10.14 or earlier, has been fixed.
- Some other minor bugs have been fixed.
- Title: World Clock Deluxe 18.104.22.168
- Developer: MaBaSoft.
- Compatibility: macOS 10.10 or later 64-bit
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 8.26 MB