The Clock 4.6.4
Completely redesigned, The Clock 4 Bigger than ever.
- Keep track, easily and efficiently of your contacts in different time zones.
- Have a quick view on a Calendar, which can be integrated with the macOS Calendar
- Easily setup meetings with the Meeting Planner.
- Have a highlight on the Business Hours and Holidays of your subcontractors, customers, ...
- Highly customizable.
- Be reminded when to Take a Break and relax.
- Full Trackpad integration, swipe to travel trough time.
- Touch Bar and Notification Center Widget ready for your convenience.
- Window resizing and the responsive design to adapt to your need.
- HandOff with The Clock on your iPhone/iPad.
The World Clocks
- AM/PM or 24Hours.
- Analog or Digital Clock view.
- Choose among a wide range of complications
- Business Hours.
- Time offset.
- Time Zone offset (PDT, CDT, UTC…).
- Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow.
- AM/PM, 24H.
- Drag&Drop the world clocks to order them.
- Beautiful clock face displaying day and night.
- Personalize the world clock time format per cities.
- Change the city name.
- PDT, CDT, MDT, GMT… and more automatically adapting during daylight saving period.
- Meeting Planner Slider to travel through time.
- Business Hours led to check if your contact is in the working hours time frame.
- Select a date in the calendar for an accurate Daylight Saving adjustment.
- With the Calendar.app integration into The Clock have a quick look on your schedule
- With the Calendar Complication, automatically know if you are busy while planning a meeting.
- Export easily your schedule information by a simple copy/paste or share menu or Drag & Drop.
- Slider automatically round the time to 15/30 min.
- Navigate the months with buttons, keyboard shortcuts, trackpad.
- Show/Hide the Calendar.
- Toggle week/month view.
- Show/Hide the weeks number.
- Select your referenced calendar for the week number. (Regional settings, or ISO 8601).
- Select a day in Meeting Planner for an accurate Daylight Saving adjustment.
- Highlight days off per city.
- Follow the macOS setting for calendar first day of the week or set your own...
- Choose to integrate or not with the macOS Calendar.
- Have a quick view on your calendar events.
- Calendar complication to immediately see what is coming next on your schedule.
- Voice Over.
- Dynamic Type for font size to adapt to your need.
- Color blind friendly.
- Haptic feedback (for Mac supporting it).
- Choose between 4 beautiful themes (White/Dark/Daisy Blue/Deep Dark) with transparency or not.
- Select clock faces.
- Have the theme follow automatically the color of your appearance.
- Rearrange The Clock menu bar items by (shift) drag and drop.
- Keyboard Shortcuts for most common actions.
- Display the moon phase, and get all the moon phase informations.
- Enjoy the Take a Break feature, and relax.
- Amazing Take a Break screen saver, displaying quotes among ~100 quotes in 8 genres or World Clock Map.
- Or the Take a Break screen saver, with your own text.
- And more …
- And with a real user manual to go deeper in the discovery of all the features.
- Ready for macOS 12 Monterey.
- [New] macOS 12 Monterey Shortcuts.
- [New Calendar] Video Meeting Events are now highlighted in Calendar events.
- [New Calendar] Simply join video call and open an event link by clicking on the video service or link icons.
- [New Calendar] Events Notes, Location, URL are now displayed in tooltip for more detailed information.
- [New Calendar] Click on an event will be now opened automatically in Fantastical if you are using it instead of the macOS Calendar.
- [Improvement] Extra Widgets themes.
- [Other] Bugs fixed and Improvements.
- Title: The Clock 4.6.4
- Developer: Fabrice Leyne
- Compatibility: macOS 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: Multilangual
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 23.14 MB
- View in Mac App Store
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.