SteerMouse is an advanced driver for USB and Bluetooth mice. It also supports Apple Mighty Mouse very well.
SteerMouse can assign various functions to buttons that Apple's software does not allow, including double-clicks, modifier clicks, application switching, assignment of shortcut keys, "snap to" cursor movement, which moves the cursor to target (such as an OK button), and more.
SteerMouse lets you control the cursor's Sensitivity on top of the Tracking Speed. (Apple's software only allows adjustment for the Tracking Speed.) By adjusting both configurations, you can customize the ideal setting for the cursor to fit the movements of your hand.
What's New:Version 5.2:
- Now supports macOS 10.13 High Sierra.
- Implemented "ON/OFF" switch. It stops the functionality of SteerMouse. You may turn it off if you would like to prefer manufacturer’s driver.
- Now you can export/import mouse settings.
- Added "Smooth Scroll" option to Auto Scroll. You may turn it off if the scroll response is laggy.
- Enhanced Auto Scroll. Now reflects modifier keys currently pressed on its scrolling.
- Problem solved where buttons on Bluetooth mice would not work in some applications.
- Title: SteerMouse 5.2.0
- Developer: Plentycom
- Compatibility: OS X 10.6 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by The Shark
- Size: 6.04 MB