CursorSense is the only application that adjusts the cursor acceleration and sensitivity. By adjusting both values, you can move the cursor just like you move your hand. All mice and trackpads are supported.
- For Designers: Setting acceleration to 0 will make the cursor movement flat. This is good for drawing, but the cursor will move extremely slow. You will need to increase the sensitivity.
- For Windows Users: Many users who have a long experience in using Windows cannot get used to the cursor movement on the Mac. One reason might be that Windows uses sensitivity to adjust the cursor movement, and the Mac uses acceleration. Set acceleration to 0.01 and use sensitivity to adjust the cursor movement to approximate the cursor movement in Windows.
- For Gamers: Gaming mice have a high DPI/CPI and precise cursor control. Some gaming mice move the cursor extremely fast even with acceleration set to 0. You will get the ideal cursor movement by decreasing sensitivity in this case.
You can configure acceleration and sensitivity for each mouse / trackpad individually. No need to change the settings every time when replacing the mouse as you would have to in System Preferences.
- Increased the maximum value of the sensitivity to 1950.
- Problem solved where a device would not be recognized properly.