Vector Magic 1.18
Vector Magic converts bitmap images like JPEGs, GIFs and PNGs to the crisp, clean, scalable vector art of EPS, SVG, and PDF with the world's best auto-tracing software.
Vector images are images described by shapes such as circles and squares, as opposed to bitmap images which are described by pixels - squares of color arranged in a grid.
The shapes are precise mathematical descriptions of the image and can be scaled without becoming blurry or "pixelated" (that blocky look that bitmap/raster images so often get when scaled up).
- Fully automatic vectorization
- Basic vectorization mode, with easy-to-choose settings
- Advanced vectorization mode, with fine-grained control
- EPS, SVG and PDF vector output
- AI, DXF vector output
- PNG bitmap output
- GIF, BMP bitmap output
- Bitmap output, 1x zoom
- Bitmap output, any zoom
- Powerful preview to inspect the result in detail
- Segmentation editing capabilities
- Super-convenient drag-and-drop interface
- Super-convenient copy-paste input
- Vectorize very large images
- Group shapes by color
- Transparency support
- Batch processing
- Release notes were unavailable when this app was uploaded.
- Title: Vector Magic 1.18
- Developer: Cedar Lake Ventures, Inc.
- Compatibility: OS X 10.4 or later, 64-bit processor, Fix for 10.12
- Language: English, Deutsch, Español, Français
- Includes: K
- Size: 22.83 MB