Vector Magic Desktop Edition 1.20
Vector Magic converts bitmap images like JPEGs, GIFs and PNGs to the crisp, clean, scalable vector art of EPS, SVG, and PDF with the world's best auto-tracing software.
Vector images are images described by shapes such as circles and squares, as opposed to bitmap images which are described by pixels - squares of color arranged in a grid.
The shapes are precise mathematical descriptions of the image and can be scaled without becoming blurry or "pixelated" (that blocky look that bitmap/raster images so often get when scaled up).
- Fully automatic vectorization
- Basic vectorization mode, with easy-to-choose settings
- Advanced vectorization mode, with fine-grained control
- EPS, SVG and PDF vector output
- AI, DXF vector output
- PNG bitmap output
- GIF, BMP bitmap output
- Bitmap output, 1x zoom
- Bitmap output, any zoom
- Powerful preview to inspect the result in detail
- Segmentation editing capabilities
- Super-convenient drag-and-drop interface
- Super-convenient copy-paste input
- Vectorize very large images
- Group shapes by color
- Transparency support
- Batch processing
- Title: Vector Magic Desktop Edition 1.20
- Developer: Cedar Lake Ventures, Inc.
- Compatibility: OS X 10.4 or later, 64-bit processor, Fix for 10.12
- Language: English, Deutsch, Español, Français
- Includes: K
- Size: 22.83 MB