AKVIS SmartMask 9.0
AKVIS SmartMask is an efficient selection tool that saves time and is fun to use. There are many occasions when you need to target a specific area of an image. It is often necessary to highlight regions to which an effect or correction should be applied. Creation of photo collages and montages requires a precise selection of objects. This can be a painful task because many objects don't have clearly defined edges and fade into the background. For instance, just try selecting yourself in a group photo. AKVIS SmartMask makes even a difficult selection incredibly simple! Now, you can spend less of your time on selection of objects and more of it on creativity.
The software provides powerful tools for masking objects on images and removing backgrounds. It can create various selection types, with both soft and sharp edges. It even lets you select fluff, hair, fur, tree branches, glass, or a transparent veil with just a few mouse clicks! The program also allows you to get rid of the unwanted color shades left on the cutout object by the environment.
Version 9.0 (2230.13872):
- Added the new Chroma Key mode that lets users to quickly and accurately remove a monochrome background. The feature offers three operating modes: Uniform, Non-Uniform, or Gradient.
- Added the new Custom Background mode which allows users to place the user's background image behind the cut-out object. The mode offers two tabs: Transform and Correction.
- The Refine Edge mode has been enhanced and now preserves more fine details than before.
- The Quick Selection tool has been improved and now makes the selection more precise.
- Added four Eraser Tool modes for removing specific line types: all lines, only red lines, only green lines, only blue lines.
- Added the new Custom Background mask view mode.
- User interface enhancements.
- Fixed bugs.
- Tutorial section has been updated.