iCollections is an expertly designed application which helps you keep your desktop organized. The app's unique features are what make it the most popular method of desktop organization for Mac users. iCollections lets you create areas on your desktop that you can place icons into. This helps you keep related items together so your files (pictures, documents, screenshot, applications, etc.) remain organized.
When selecting Photo Frame, a picture frame will be created at the desktop. The Photo Frame will display collection of your pictures as a slide show, eg. a new picture every day. Select your pictures folder and recall wonderful memories.
Use View Settings to define a slide show: window design and details to show. You can also create a static picture - just select a picture instead of a folder. Quick and easy!
- Web View - A new type of Collection for display websites
- Preserve Collections' visibility state between application relaunch
- Image Frames - a new option - change image alignment
- Preferences - a new option - turn off window frames
- Fixed a small bug when unshrinking Collections
- Rename Folder View - bug fixed
- Improved support for screen resolution changes
- Bug fix