Bee syncs with GitHub Issues, JIRA, and FogBugz. You can also use Bee to keep track of your plain text notes.
- Flight Path. Flight Path lives in your menu bar and helps you by intelligently selecting the task you should be working on next.
- Notifications. Bee uses Notification Center to inform you of new comments and new tasks coming in from your teammates.
- Smart Groups. Create your own live filters for filtering your tasks and viewing them the way you want.
- Timing. Bee fills in your timesheet for you and automatically uploads it. (FogBugz and JIRA.) Never worry about keeping that browser window open just to start and stop your tasks.
- Workflow. All your workflow needs are covered. A one-click workflow button for the most common action. Or you can pick and choose the most appropriate transition for your task.
- Progress Bar. Scrub through your completed tasks and view your progress at a glance.
- Live Search. To search, just start typing anywhere.
- Drag-and-Drop. Drag an item over another to create a sub-item. Drag an item onto a milestone to assign it that milestone. (You already know how to use Bee.)
- QuickLook. Examine linked images and file attachments directly within comments and descriptions.
- Built-In Browser. View everything you need inside Bee, without being kicked out to your web browser. (GitHub only.)
- Key view loop on macOS 10.12 for adding a new list
- Increased FogBugz timeout for really long case queries
- Main window have rounded corners
- Crash with some forms which display an expand row for item links