hr -- short for hour -- tracks your hours. It's minimalistic, clean and easy to use, yet it's a powerful time-tracking app for your menu bar.
- Keep your projects and clients organized with categories.
- Manage your tasks, prioritize them by dragging to the right, archive by marking them finished. Press Play to start timing.
- View and easily edit each session used on your tasks. Right-Click to merge selected sessions.
- Record time used on your tasks. Automatically pause on idle or after specified interval (pomodoro technique).
- Edit your task's properties, add notes and allocated hours.
- Press the Export-button or right-click a task/category to export as CSV.
What's New:Version 1.2.8
- Summary now shows the correct hours when archived categories are hidden
- Title: hr 1.2.8
- Developer: Zero White Designs
- Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 11.2 MB