Application Wizard 3.6.2
Application Wizard provides fast access to applications, documents, folders, and disks. It lets you quickly open, quit, and make applications active, run AppleScripts, and reduce screen clutter by turning on single-application mode.
With Application Wizard you can also browse volumes and favorite folders to quickly open enclosed items, eject and mount disks, check memory usage, and to easily access recent documents and contacts. Finally, Application Wizard lets you preview images, music, movies, and documents, and view file properties and metadata.
- The incompatibilities with macOS 10.12 Sierra have been fixed.
- On Sierra, folder menus in the Open and Special menus now list folders first when the "Keep folders on top when sorting by name" Finder preference is selected.
- On Sierra, you must now press the Option key while dragging if you want to rearrange or hide single buttons in the menu bar. Pressing the Command key while dragging lets you now reposition Application Wizard in the menu bar.
- For improved security, Application Wizard now uses an encrypted HTTPS connection when checking for updates.
- Several minor bugs have been fixed.