The world is a hive of distractions, multi-tasking, and cultural ADD. Many sit down to write and watch hours vanish with nothing to show but a trail of browser tabs. Flowstate is a response to the amphetaminic digital age. It frees the writer to turn on, tune in, and open up.
HOW IT WORKS
Choose how long you want to write (5, 15, 30 min), then enter a flow session. If you exit early, or stop typing for longer than five seconds, all progress is lost. The only way to save your work is by writing until the timer ends.
Flowstate is guided by a simple philosophy: flow, then react.
What does it feel like to write with pure momentum? What comes out when you hurtle deeper and deeper without pausing to tweak or edit?
For those willing to set aside their preconceptions of how to write, they may find a companion in Flowstate: a single law that silences the analytical brain and amplifies a voice of candor.
What you have to offer is you. The way out is through.
Major reliability improvements
- Fixed margins bug
- Fixed bug that caused crashing upon completing flows
- Fixed bug that saved flows when quitting mid-session
- Fixed visual glitch that cause clones to appear after completing flow
- New settings menu
- Added hotkeys and menubar access.
- Added export to .txt
- Sync improvements
- Speed improvements
- Under the hood improvements.
- Accessibility improvements.
- Title: Flowstate 1.22
- Developer: Overman, LLC
- Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: Pre-K'ed
- Size: 4.46 MB