Privatus has been designed from the ground up with simplicity in mind. After a quick initial setup, Privatus will take care of clearing your personal and private browsing tracks automatically after each browsing session.
Privatus just works!
It has been designed for macOS Sierra, and takes the headaches out of cookie management, freeing your time to be more productive.
Clearing your cookies and cache can have the added benefit of speeding up your browsing experience.
Unlike many other Cookie managers, Privatus won't delete your Browser Extensions!
Privatus supports all the major Mac OS X browsers: Safari, Firefox, Chrome, Chromium, and Opera.
- Automated Cookie, Flash Cookie, Silverlight, Local Storage, Database, Cache, History, Favicons, Webpage previews, Form values and Downloads removal
- One time setup, and forget
- Accessible from the system menu bar
- Highly intuitive
What's New:Version 6.1.4
- fixed an issue with continually asking for disk access
- Title: Privatus 6.1.4
- Developer: Russell Gray
- Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English, German
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 6.39 MB