Privatus has been designed from the ground up with simplicity in mind. After a quick initial setup, Privatus will take care of clearing your personal and private browsing tracks automatically after each browsing session.
Privatus just works!
It has been designed for Mac OS X El Capitan, and takes the headaches out of cookie management, freeing your time to be more productive.
Clearing your cookies and cache can have the added benefit of speeding up your browsing experience.
Privatus supports all the major Mac OS X browsers: Safari, Firefox, Chrome, Chromium, and Opera.
- Automated Cookie, Flash Cookie, Silverlight, Local Storage, Database, Cache, History, Favicons, Webpage previews, Form values and Downloads removal
- One time setup, and forget
- Accessible from the system menu bar
- Highly intuitive
What's New:Version 5.1
- improved Safari 11 support
- improved Firefox support
- Title: Privatus 5.1
- Developer: Russell Gray
- Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English, German
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 5.1 MB