Securely erase those pesky files that violate your privacy by allowing people to see where you were surfing and what you were doing on your computer. Safely and securely destroy Internet files used for tracking your whereabouts such as cache files, browsing history, cookies, flash cookies and temporary files to clean your Mac and save space while stopping snoopers from spying on your system.
With PrivacyScan, you can rest assured that your tracks remain covered, your private information remains private, and deleted items stay that way. The secure shredding offered within PrivacyScan goes above and beyond United States Department of Defense (DoD) deletion standards by overwriting files with up to 35 passes to ensure complete deletion of sensitive data.
PrivacyScan works with many media, Internet, and popular apps such as web browsers, to scan for potential privacy threats and offer removal options to help protect your privacy and cleanse your system to save disk space.
What's New:Version 1.9.4
- Fixed a bug where PrivacyScan cleaning could hang when using the Secure Shredding option under macOS 10.13 (High Sierra)
- Fixed a bug where Finder Recent Items, QuickTime Recent Items, and Preview Recent Items weren't being cleaned correctly under macOS 10.13 (High Sierra)
- Fixed a bug where Firefox Webpage Icons weren't being fully cleaned in certain situations
- Fixed a bug where Firefox Last Session Information wasn’t being fully cleaned in certain situations
- User interface updates and improvements
- Title: PrivacyScan 1.9.4
- Developer: SecureMac.com, Inc
- Compatibility: OS X 10.6 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 7.46 MB