TG Pro 2.30
Temperature Gauge Pro will also show a notification through the Notification Center or Growl when a temperature is hit or Auto Boost is enabled. Also, log all information to a CSV for graphing in an external app. Works on all Macs, whether it's a laptop or desktop.
Temperature Gauge Pro is a must-have utility for every Mac user with three top features:
- Check up on your Mac by viewing the current and maximum recorded temperatures for every sensor. Choose between Celsius or Fahrenheit.
- Tune the fan speeds so that your Mac can run cooler with the manual fan control. Or have the fans spin at maximum speed with Auto Boost when a specific temperature is hit.
- Discover faulty fans and temperature sensors with the built-in diagnostics.
What's New:Version 2.29:
- iMac Pro support! All known temperature sensors and fan speeds are shown, along with Manual and Auto Boost fan contro l.
- Minor tweaks/fixes to the preferences UI.
- Support packages now include logs for the fan helper app.
- Issue where the temperatures were hard to see in dark mode with system transparencies turned off.
- Issue where sending notification emails would fail for certain providers.
- Issue where it was possible to have duplicated temperature sensors.
- Updated Paddle to 3.0.32 to resolve some issues they were having including potential fixes for some crashes.
- Title: TG Pro (Temperature Gauge Pro) 2.30
- Developer: Tunabelly Software
- Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 8.33 MB