TG Pro (Temperature Gauge Pro) 2.45
Temperature Gauge Pro will also show a notification through the Notification Center or Growl when a temperature is hit or Auto Boost is enabled. Also, log all information to a CSV for graphing in an external app. Works on all Macs, whether it's a laptop or desktop.
Temperature Gauge Pro is a must-have utility for every Mac user with three top features:
- Check up on your Mac by viewing the current and maximum recorded temperatures for every sensor. Choose between Celsius or Fahrenheit.
- Tune the fan speeds so that your Mac can run cooler with the manual fan control. Or have the fans spin at maximum speed with Auto Boost when a specific temperature is hit.
- Discover faulty fans and temperature sensors with the built-in diagnostics.
What's New:Version 2.45:
- Issue where showing two temperatures of 100C plus fan speed in the menubar wouldn't have enough room.
- Issue where notification emails would still attempt to be sent if authentication failed.
- Issue where the menubar text would be hard to see in system dark mode.
- Issue where the red text for new Auto Boost rules would be hard to see in system dark mode.
- Issue where the fan sliders were slightly cut off in the status menu.
- Added support for the new 2019 MacBook Pro 16-inch models.
- Title: TG Pro (Temperature Gauge Pro) 2.45
- Developer: Tunabelly Software
- Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by The Shark
- Size: 13 MB