TG Pro (Temperature Gauge Pro) 2.50
Temperature Gauge Pro will also show a notification through the Notification Center or Growl when a temperature is hit or Auto Boost is enabled. Also, log all information to a CSV for graphing in an external app. Works on all Macs, whether it's a laptop or desktop.
Temperature Gauge Pro is a must-have utility for every Mac user with three top features:
- Check up on your Mac by viewing the current and maximum recorded temperatures for every sensor. Choose between Celsius or Fahrenheit.
- Tune the fan speeds so that your Mac can run cooler with the manual fan control. Or have the fans spin at maximum speed with Auto Boost when a specific temperature is hit.
- Discover faulty fans and temperature sensors with the built-in diagnostics.
What's New:Version 2.50:
- Fixed Issue where some of the temperature group names would be slightly cut off.
- Fixed Potential crash when updating HD temperatures in the drop down menu.
macOS 11 Specific:
- [New] macOS Big Sur compatibility!
- [Fixed] Issue where the Paddle service would crash when trying to register or buy a license on Big Sur. This is a significant change as it required migrating from V3 to V4 of their framework. We did an enormous amount of testing with it, although if there any issues with licensing, please email our support team using the "Send Feedback" option in the drop down menu.
- [Fixed] Issue where the status icon text was too far down.
- [Fixed] Issue where some text elements would be cutoff.
- [Fixed] Issue where the preferences toolbar, temperature area list and notification sliders didn't look good.
- [New] Added specific sensor naming for the following models:
- [New] Improved the wording of battery health notifications.
- MacBook Air (Retina, 13-inch, 2020)
- iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2020)
- [New] Added a few more shutdown codes along with their meanings.
- [New] Added an option to download our new app by choosing More -> CPU Stress Test from the drop down menu.
- [Fixed] Issue where the MacBook Air 2020 models wouldn't show all 4 CPU cores.
- [Fixed] Issue where HD temperatures wouldn't update in the drop down menu.
- [Fixed] Potential crash if an Auto Boost rule had an invalid fan selected.
- Title: TG Pro (Temperature Gauge Pro) 2.50
- Developer: Tunabelly Software
- Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 11.42 MB