TG Pro 2.36
Temperature Gauge Pro will also show a notification through the Notification Center or Growl when a temperature is hit or Auto Boost is enabled. Also, log all information to a CSV for graphing in an external app. Works on all Macs, whether it's a laptop or desktop.
Temperature Gauge Pro is a must-have utility for every Mac user with three top features:
- Check up on your Mac by viewing the current and maximum recorded temperatures for every sensor. Choose between Celsius or Fahrenheit.
- Tune the fan speeds so that your Mac can run cooler with the manual fan control. Or have the fans spin at maximum speed with Auto Boost when a specific temperature is hit.
- Discover faulty fans and temperature sensors with the built-in diagnostics.
What's New:Version 2.35:
- Added Mac model name to the title of the main window
- Issue where disk temperatures would not be shown for newer NVMe disks. This includes a completely new engine for checking disk temperatures using SMART
- Significantly reduced CPU usage when main window is not visible from 8-10% to 2%
- Lowered CPU usage on T2 based Macs (ex: 2018 MacBook Pro, Mac Mini, etc)
- Changed sensor name "Ambient" to "Enclosure Ambient" for clarification
- Updated Paddle to 3.0.40 to resolve two issues: license keys not persisting & a potential crash
- Title: TG Pro (Temperature Gauge Pro) 2.36
- Developer: Tunabelly Software
- Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 12.31 MB