TG Pro (Temperature Gauge Pro) 2.28
Temperature Gauge Pro will also show a notification through the Notification Center or Growl when a temperature is hit or Auto Boost is enabled. Also, log all information to a CSV for graphing in an external app. Works on all Macs, whether it's a laptop or desktop.
Temperature Gauge Pro is a must-have utility for every Mac user with three top features:
- Check up on your Mac by viewing the current and maximum recorded temperatures for every sensor. Choose between Celsius or Fahrenheit.
- Tune the fan speeds so that your Mac can run cooler with the manual fan control. Or have the fans spin at maximum speed with Auto Boost when a specific temperature is hit.
- Discover faulty fans and temperature sensors with the built-in diagnostics.
What's New:Version 2.27:
- TG Pro is now fully compatible with macOS High Sierra (10.13).
- Added feature in the preferences to reset the app back to factory defaults.
- Issue where errors from an old battery would appear when it had been replaced.
- Updated Paddle framework to the latest version. Once again, they believe this should resolve the issue where the license key would have to be re-entered.
- Title: TG Pro (Temperature Gauge Pro) 2.28
- Developer: Tunabelly Software
- Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 8.96 MB