TG Pro 2.33
Temperature Gauge Pro will also show a notification through the Notification Center or Growl when a temperature is hit or Auto Boost is enabled. Also, log all information to a CSV for graphing in an external app. Works on all Macs, whether it's a laptop or desktop.
Temperature Gauge Pro is a must-have utility for every Mac user with three top features:
- Check up on your Mac by viewing the current and maximum recorded temperatures for every sensor. Choose between Celsius or Fahrenheit.
- Tune the fan speeds so that your Mac can run cooler with the manual fan control. Or have the fans spin at maximum speed with Auto Boost when a specific temperature is hit.
- Discover faulty fans and temperature sensors with the built-in diagnostics.
What's New:Version 2.33:
- TG Pro now requires macOS 10.10 or higher.
- Support for macOS 10.14 Mojave including the system Dark Mode.
- Added ability for TG Pro to be remotely deployed by having it silently install the fan helper, setup preferences and register itself. See how here.
- Added new preference to display the menubar override system icon in black/white instead of red.
- The "Fan control not available" dialog now contains a button to reinstall the fan helper and a clickable link to email support.
- Issue where it was possible for the temperatures in the menubar icon to be cutoff when displayed vertically.
- Issue where support packages could fail to create on macOS 10.14.
- Issue where typing the email address in the Notifications preferences wouldn't automatically fill in the server address & port if it was known.
- Potential crash on app startup by working around a bug in the Paddle framework that was causing it.
- Resolved slight alignment issues in the UI of the main window.
- Title: TG Pro (Temperature Gauge Pro) 2.33
- Developer: Tunabelly Software
- Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 8.88 MB