TG Pro (Temperature Gauge Pro) v2.70
Temperature Gauge Pro will also show a notification through the Notification Center or Growl when a temperature is hit or Auto Boost is enabled. Also, log all information to a CSV for graphing in an external app. Works on all Macs, whether it's a laptop or desktop.
Temperature Gauge Pro is a must-have utility for every Mac user with three top features:
- Check up on your Mac by viewing the current and maximum recorded temperatures for every sensor. Choose between Celsius or Fahrenheit.
- Tune the fan speeds so that your Mac can run cooler with the manual fan control. Or have the fans spin at maximum speed with Auto Boost when a specific temperature is hit.
- Discover faulty fans and temperature sensors with the built-in diagnostics.
- [New] Added full support for the MacBook Pro (13-inch, M2, 2022).
- [New] Added additional way to check for the last shutdown reason for newer models.
- [Fixed] Issue where the menu bar icon may have been blurry. It will now be sharp for any screen resolution.
- [Fixed] Updated the Paddle framework used for licensing. This should resolve the rare issue of a license disappearing after a system restart.
- Note: TG Pro now requires macOS 10.12 or higher due to the Paddle licensing framework update.
- Title: TG Pro (Temperature Gauge Pro) v2.70
- Developer: Tunabelly Software
- Compatibility: macOS 10.12 or later
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 12.45 MB