TG Pro (Temperature Gauge Pro) v2.79
Temperature Gauge Pro will also show a notification through the Notification Center or Growl when a temperature is hit or Auto Boost is enabled. Also, log all information to a CSV for graphing in an external app. Works on all Macs, whether it's a laptop or desktop.
Temperature Gauge Pro is a must-have utility for every Mac user with three top features:
- Check up on your Mac by viewing the current and maximum recorded temperatures for every sensor. Choose between Celsius or Fahrenheit.
- Tune the fan speeds so that your Mac can run cooler with the manual fan control. Or have the fans spin at maximum speed with Auto Boost when a specific temperature is hit.
- Discover faulty fans and temperature sensors with the built-in diagnostics.
- [New] TG Pro now requires macOS 10.13 or above, as the updated Paddle licensing framework has raised the minimum OS requirement.
- [New] Added new feature to deactivate the oldest install and transfer it to a new Mac. This is automatically shown when trying to activate using a license key that's at the maximum number of activations.
- [New] Added new option to set a global hotkey for opening/closing the drop down menu using a keyboard shortcut.
- [Improvement] On macOS 13 and up it now shows "Settings" instead of "Preferences".
- [Improvement] Updated the label for the option to show if the menu bar item is hidden to be clear that it checks on app startup.
- [Improvement] Added extra logging when installing the fan helper app to assist with any potential support issues.
- [Fixed] Issue where the Auto Boost gradual time text field would move up if the window was expanded.
- Title: TG Pro (Temperature Gauge Pro) v2.79
- Developer: Tunabelly Software
- Compatibility: macOS 10.12 or later
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 12.32 MB
- visit official website
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.