TG Pro (Temperature Gauge Pro) 2.47
Temperature Gauge Pro will also show a notification through the Notification Center or Growl when a temperature is hit or Auto Boost is enabled. Also, log all information to a CSV for graphing in an external app. Works on all Macs, whether it's a laptop or desktop.
Temperature Gauge Pro is a must-have utility for every Mac user with three top features:
- Check up on your Mac by viewing the current and maximum recorded temperatures for every sensor. Choose between Celsius or Fahrenheit.
- Tune the fan speeds so that your Mac can run cooler with the manual fan control. Or have the fans spin at maximum speed with Auto Boost when a specific temperature is hit.
- Discover faulty fans and temperature sensors with the built-in diagnostics.
What's New:Version 2.47:
- Added initial support for the new 2019 Mac Pro.
- The menu that appears when clicking the TG Pro menubar icon can now update while it's being used. This allows live updates to the temperatures and fan speeds while it's open!
- Only log the fan mode status if it actually changes.
- Issue with menubar text being invisible on macOS Catalina when it automatically switches from Dark to Light appearance.
- Issue where using Auto Boost on T2 based Macs won't work properly after a system sleep/wake.
- Title: TG Pro (Temperature Gauge Pro) 2.47
- Developer: Tunabelly Software
- Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 11.69 MB