TG Pro (Temperature Gauge Pro) 2.21
Temperature Gauge Pro will also show a notification through the Notification Center or Growl when a temperature is hit or Auto Boost is enabled. Also, log all information to a CSV for graphing in an external app. Works on all Macs, whether it's a laptop or desktop.
Temperature Gauge Pro is a must-have utility for every Mac user with three top features:
- Check up on your Mac by viewing the current and maximum recorded temperatures for every sensor. Choose between Celsius or Fahrenheit.
- Tune the fan speeds so that your Mac can run cooler with the manual fan control. Or have the fans spin at maximum speed with Auto Boost when a specific temperature is hit.
- Discover faulty fans and temperature sensors with the built-in diagnostics.
- [Fixed] Issue where the temperatures in the log file could be shifted by one column.
- [Fixed] Issue where the diagnostics in the log file would show "Only available in paid version" for the first few rows.
- [Fixed] Issue where specific Auto Boost rules wouldn't work the first time TG Pro was launched (and would require changing the fan mode from Auto Boost -> Manual -> Auto Boost to fix it).
- [Fixed] Issue where the shutdown reason would be blank if the system returned an unknown code.
- [Fixed] Issue where the fan information would be swapped between the left and right fans on certain Mac models.
- [Fixed] Issue where the bad fan help button was showing when it shouldn't have been.
- [Improvement] If the system returns "Good" for the battery health but there are errors to report, the color of the battery diagnostics will now be yellow.
- [Improvement] The notifications for battery health are now better looking and easier to read.
- [New] Added preference to disable update checking.