TG Pro (Temperature Gauge Pro) v2.84
Temperature Gauge Pro will also show a notification through the Notification Center or Growl when a temperature is hit or Auto Boost is enabled. Also, log all information to a CSV for graphing in an external app. Works on all Macs, whether it's a laptop or desktop.
Temperature Gauge Pro is a must-have utility for every Mac user with three top features:
- Check up on your Mac by viewing the current and maximum recorded temperatures for every sensor. Choose between Celsius or Fahrenheit.
- Tune the fan speeds so that your Mac can run cooler with the manual fan control. Or have the fans spin at maximum speed with Auto Boost when a specific temperature is hit.
- Discover faulty fans and temperature sensors with the built-in diagnostics.
- [New] Introduced real-time fan speeds in the drop-down menu for quick RPM reference.
- [Improvement] Adjusted main window dimensions to prevent scroll bar appearance when fans are displayed vertically. It now accommodates up to two fans without requiring a scroll bar.
- [Improvement] Enhanced the visibility and usability of the lock fan speeds button in Manual mode through improved sizing and color cues.
- [Improvement] Refined text descriptions for sending a support package to clarify what is included and excluded.
- [Improvement] Updated some of the dialog contents for greater clarity and ease of understanding.
- [Fixed] Addressed stability issues on macOS 14 Sonoma when accessibility features like VoiceOver are enabled and fan speed sliders are used from the drop-down menu.
- [Fixed] Crash related to Paddle licensing services returning an invalid license code.
- Title: TG Pro (Temperature Gauge Pro) v2.84
- Developer: Tunabelly Software
- Compatibility: macOS 10.12 or later
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 13.3 MB