TG Pro (Temperature Gauge Pro) 2.25
Temperature Gauge Pro will also show a notification through the Notification Center or Growl when a temperature is hit or Auto Boost is enabled. Also, log all information to a CSV for graphing in an external app. Works on all Macs, whether it's a laptop or desktop.
Temperature Gauge Pro is a must-have utility for every Mac user with three top features:
- Check up on your Mac by viewing the current and maximum recorded temperatures for every sensor. Choose between Celsius or Fahrenheit.
- Tune the fan speeds so that your Mac can run cooler with the manual fan control. Or have the fans spin at maximum speed with Auto Boost when a specific temperature is hit.
- Discover faulty fans and temperature sensors with the built-in diagnostics.
What's New:Version 2.25:
- Updated Paddle framework to v3.0.25; this helps resolve the issue where the license key would have to be re-entered after every restart
- Updated Sparkle framework to v.1.18.1; this resolves the issue where Sparkle was unable to detect TG Pro quitting in order to install an update, so, for future updates, there shouldn't be any issues with them not installing properly