Patterns is a simple yet powerful tool for working with regular expressions. Build great patterns quickly and effortlessly with syntax coloring, and with matching and replacing occurring in real time.
- Regular expression syntax coloring makes it easy to see how your pattern is interpreted by the regex engine. No more confusion about what needs to be escaped.
- See matches and replacements in real time while you edit your pattern.
- Copy match and replacement code snippets of your pattern for quick use in a number of different programming languages.
- The built-in regular expression reference sheet helps you find the piece of regex syntax you need.
- Fixes an issue where quotes and dashes are substituted in the text fields
- Title: Patterns 1.1.1
- Developer: Nikolai Krill
- Compatibility: OS X 10.6 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: Pre-K'ed
- Size: 1.97 MB