BBEdit is the leading professional HTML and text editor for the Mac. Specifically crafted in response to the needs of Web authors and software developers, this award-winning product provides a plethora of features for editing, searching, and manipulation of text. BBEdit transforms text with high performance.
An intelligent interface provides easy access to BBEdit’s best of class features including grep pattern matching, search and replace across multiple files, function navigation and syntax coloring for numerous source code languages, FTP and SFTP open and save, AppleScript, Perl, and OS X Unix scripting support, glossary support, and a complete set of HTML tools.
New and/or enhanced features for source code editing:
- Improved language-specific completions while typing
- On-demand display of function parameters and (if available) documentation
- In-editor highlighting of errors, warnings, and notices from "linters" and syntax checkers
- Reformatting of entire documents and/or selection ranges
- Enhanced "Go to Definition"
- Navigation to declarations, definitions, and symbol references (reverse lookup), where applicable
- Interactive symbol search via "Find Symbol in Workspace" and "Go to Named Symbol"
Full changelog available here.
- Title: BBEdit 14.6.9
- Developer: Bare Bones Software, Inc.
- Compatibility: macOS 10.14.2 or later
- Language: English
- Includes: Serial
- Size: 23.12 MB