Meta helps you manage your ever-growing digital music collection. Use it to easily edit information such as a song's artist, title, album, album cover, etc. It supports editing of most audio formats such as MP3, MP4, M4A, FLAC, Ogg, OGA, SPX, WAV, AIFF, and a variety of metadata formats including ID3v1, ID3v2.3, ID3v2.4, iTunes MP4, Vorbis comments, and APE tags.
- A polished, intuitive user interface that adopts OS X's standards
- Write metadata to multiple files at once (Batch Tag Editing)
- Remove all metadata from files (Strip Tags)
- Change typecase (capitalise, upper/lowercase, titlecase), strip underscores
- Rename files based on their metadata or instead, convert filenames to metadata
- Find and Replace characters, words, or strings in metadata, with support for regular expressions (patterns)
- Add selected tracks to iTunes, or refresh their metadata using a simple keyboard shortcut
- Automatically generate track numbers
- Benefit from built in file management operations (Move, Delete, Reveal in Finder)
- Interface is compatible with Retina displays
Album covers can easily be set or exported via drag-and-drop, and it is possible to configure Meta so that it scales, crops, and compresses images each time a new image is set, so as to keep your audio files' size to a minimum.
What's New:Version 1.8.3:
- Implemented basic Export of Tags to CSV.
- Fixed sorting of text with numerical content in the table view (Now identical to the System/Finder)
- Fixed ID3v2's “Genre” implementation from displaying genre IDs instead of their textual counterpart
- Fixed a crash when trying to set a PDF as artwork
- Fixed a rare crash when reloading artworks
- Title: Meta 1.8.3
- Developer: Benjamin Jaeger
- Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: Multilangual
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 8.44 MB