Squeed is a straightforward, efficient MP3, FLAC, AIFF and M4A metadata (tag) editor with online database support.
- Outputs clean tags: metadata that doesn't appear in the sidebar is not written to or kept in the file.
- Search on Discogs: search for an album or a track on the leading user-built online discography database and automatically populate metadata with that info, including cover art, all from within the app.
- Batch-process files: select several files at once and edit their tags or rename them in batches.
- Pattern renaming and tag extraction: batch-rename files with any combination of supported metadata or easily extract info from the filename.
- Preview audio inside the box: preview the currently selected audio files with Quick Look.
- Resize cover art: automatically upon adding, or manually on single and multiple files.
- iTunes integration: add files to your library and get autocomplete suggestions from iTunes metadata.
What's New:Version 1.13.1
- New: added "Compilation" checkbox for iTunes-style "Part of a compilation" tagging
- Modified: had to change how AIFF tags are read because of the new feature above, let me know if you experience problems
- Fixed: hopefully fixed a few of the crashes that people were seeing
- Title: Squeed 1.13.1 (1.13.2)
- Developer: Valentin Bersier
- Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English, French
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 9.31 MB