Squeed is a straightforward, efficient MP3, FLAC, AIFF and M4A metadata (tag) editor with online database support.
- Outputs clean tags: metadata that doesn't appear in the sidebar is not written to or kept in the file.
- Search on Discogs: search for an album or a track on the leading user-built online discography database and automatically populate metadata with that info, including cover art, all from within the app.
- Batch-process files: select several files at once and edit their tags or rename them in batches.
- Pattern renaming and tag extraction: batch-rename files with any combination of supported metadata or easily extract info from the filename.
- Preview audio inside the box: preview the currently selected audio files with Quick Look.
- Resize cover art: automatically upon adding, or manually on single and multiple files.
- iTunes integration: add files to your library and get autocomplete suggestions from iTunes metadata.
- Modified: new custom toolbar icons (fixes icon sizing problem on Sierra)
- Modified: reset "auto-submit crash reports" preference to "no" for everyone in order to show the reporting popup by default after crash (can be changed in preferences)
- Modified: "tags" buttons next to sidebar fields don't receive focus when using keyboard to navigate form
- Fixed: "copy" image menu option was enabled even without image displayed
- Fixed: copying an image from one Squeed item to another would produce "different covers", now keeps the exact same data
- Fixed: some crashes happening when unexpected tag frames are encountered