Mirror for Samsung TV 3.2
Application to mirror the screen of your Mac to any Samsung Smart TV. No wires and no additional hardware needed!
This works on any Samsung Smart TV from the 2012 models onward. Which model year do you have? You can see that by looking at the middle letter in your model type (on the back of your Samsung TV).
E = 2012
F = 2013
H = 2014
J = 2015
K = 2016
M = 2017
N = 2018
Q = QLED (supported)
UE55_E_S8000 = 2012.
UE78_H_U8500L = 2014.
In using the app, there will be a couple of seconds of latency (usually between 1 and 3). So this mirroring is not suitable for gaming.
However, it is very suitable for watching movies, giving presentations, watching photos, and much more!
The quality of your experience will be dependant on the quality of your local network. Some tips to enhance the experience:
- Preferably, connect your TV by LAN cable to your router.
- Use an "ac" router. If you don't have one, then an "n" router.
- Try not to overload your wifi network by moving big files around while you are mirroring.
After launching the app, you will see the app icon appearing in the top bar of your Mac. Click on the icon and you will see a list of options:
Here we scan your home network for connected Samsung Smart TVs. When a TV is found in the same network as your Mac, it will be listed here. To start mirroring, select the TV from this list.
Under Displays, you will see all your screens. The primary screen of your Mac, or, when you have another monitor connected, you will see that screen as well. Please select the screen that you would like to have mirrored on your Samsung TV.
Enable Audio: you can choose whether you would like to hear the audio on your Mac or through the speakers of your Samsung TV.
When you are experiencing performance issues with the app, it might be because your local network is not coping with the video data that we are sending from your Mac to your TV. You can select a lesser quality network and try again.
What's New:Version 3.0
- Screen mirroring is now possible with the 4K Ultra HD resolution. When displaying high-quality content, this achieves the highest image quality on the TV screen. 4K Ultra HD mirroring requires a Mac with Retina display and a 4K-capable TV.
- We now use hardware acceleration on 2011 and later Mac models. This achieves better performance and leaves your CPU available for other tasks.
- Bugfixes and stability improvements.
- Bugfixes and stability improvements in the audio driver
- Title: Mirror for Samsung TV 3.2
- Developer: AirBeamTV BV
- Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 14.75 MB