Deep Freeze 6.10
Deep Freeze Mac has changed the way IT Professionals approach end-point security; its non-restrictive concept offers the most robust Mac protection available. The need for IT professionals to perform rebuilds, re-image, or troubleshoot computers is eliminated with Deep Freeze Mac ARD reboot-to-restore technology. The result is a dramatic reduction in support and IT expenditures and a substantial increase in computer uptime. This edition of Deep Freeze Mac can be deployed and controlled with Apple Remote Desktop (ARD).
Protection and Security:
- Guarantees 100% workstation recovery on restart
- Provides password protection and complete security
- Protects multiple hard drives and partitions
- Customize user name and password
- Choose whether the Deep Freeze icon will appear in the menu bar
- Choose whether the hard drive icon will appear with the Deep Freeze badge
Control and Flexibility:
- Freeze administrator accounts or root account
- Selectively Freeze or Thaw fixed drives, volumes, or partitions
- Import or export configuration information files to or from other Deep Freeze Controllers for deployment
- Use Deep Freeze Assistant to create customized installation packages
Integration and Compatibility:
- Integrates with Apple Remote Desktop (ARD) 2 or 3 for enterprise style capability
- Use Deep Freeze Assistant to install specific Saved Tasks into the ARD console
- Use Saved Tasks related to Deep Freeze for use with ARD, such as Boot Frozen, Boot Thawed, Uninstall Deep Freeze, and others
- Localized in English, French, Spanish, German, Russian, and Japanese
- Support for macOS Sierra 10.12
- Expanded support for creating custom installers with AppleScript
- Resolved an issue where Thawed partitions were shown as Frozen.
- Resolved an issue where Expansion tool tips are not shown in tables.
- Resolved an issue where Deep Freeze installer does not show default file name when creating custom installers.
- Resolved an issue where AppleScript was not properly creating a custom installer.
- Resolved an issue where DFXControl would crash if a user with a ThawSpace was deleted.
- Title: Deep Freeze 6.10
- Developer: Faronics Corporation
- Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K
- Size: 16.57 MB